• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by djhforcharity

1. djhforcharity

West LA Town (Mann Vs Frank Sinatra Vs Eminem)

Here is a mashup/blend between Mann's "Buzzin", Eminem's "Shake That Ass", and Frank Sinatra's "This Town" (Morgan Page Unreleased Remix). Please let me know what you think and for a couple days it will be downloadable. Much respect. http://snd.sc/gazEZ6
  2. djhforcharity

"Smack The Divide" LINKIN PARK VS. AKON ft. Jamie Drastik and Fabulous

Hey guys, I know I am just getting back into the forum stuff after a recent deployment. I apologize if I have not spread the love yet on checking everyone's stuff out; but I definitely will starting tomorrow. Here is a rock mashup between Linkin Park's "New Divide" Vs Akon's "Smack That" Vs...
  3. djhforcharity

Broken Bells Vs. Toni Toni Tone

I just got back from Iraq so it has been a minute since I have been a part of this forum. Looking forward to getting back into it. Please let me know what you think and Intro and Outro version without tag is available to DL upon request. Broken Bells "The Ghost Inside" Vs. Toni Toni Tone's...
  4. djhforcharity

The Cardigans Vs Cash Money

Alright I was just messing around with this one, please let me know what you think. It is a mashup between The Cardigans "My Favorite Game" and Huey "24/7/365". Any feedback will be appreciated. In addition to the megaupload site, it is streaming on my myspace page...
  5. djhforcharity

Mashed Not Stirred (Jan 09 Mix)

Alright I have been away from this website and djing for about 3 months because of army stuff; but Im glad to be back and here was the last Mashup Mix CD I came out with. A lot of people like this one, please let me know what you think. http://www.zshare.net/download/60616413a329a30d/ 1)...
  6. djhforcharity

Enur Vs Justice Vs Kanye West

This is a sample of my new mix cd i just released. I was looking for feedback/reassurance that it mixes together. The more feedback the merrier. http://www.zshare.net/audio/52908839e44a25b5
  7. djhforcharity

Devo (Whip It) Vs TI and many others

Unfortunately I am not able to get on this website as much as I would like to. But heres a short sample off my new CD. It features these songs: Maniac by Michael Sembello / Do Da Willy by C Zen / Raise Up by Petey Pablo / Ride Wit Me by TI / Whip It by Devo / Cry Me a River by Justin...
  8. djhforcharity

JayZ Vs Lenny Kravitz Vs Coldplay mashup

This is a mashup I just finished between JayZ "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" and Lenny Kravitz "Fly Away". My friends wanted me to add something more to it; so I added a sample from Coldplay's "Yes" and a beat from Graph's "Glo In the Dark". Please let me know what you think...
  9. djhforcharity

Justice Vs Petey Pablo Mashup

I have been away for a while doing army stuff, but here is an electronic mashup between Justice "Phantom" and Petey Pablo "Get Me Out Of Jail". Too hard for most clubs but I still thought it worked well. http://www.zshare.net/audio/20405675725f9c10/
  10. djhforcharity

Beck's Loser Vs Wonder

Thanks for the feedback on the previous tracks. You guys rock. I came up with another mashup a couple days ago between "Loser" by Beck and Watch It by "Wonder". I realize like some of the others that it isnt dance worthy, but I think it sounds pretty good. Check out the myspace and let me...
  11. djhforcharity

Dr. Dre Vs Story Of The Year

This was a mashup I made awhile back. It is between Dr. Dre's "Whats the Difference" and Story of the Year's "Until the Day I Die". I realize its not perfect; but I just recently had some friends asking for it so I decided to put it out to you guys as well. It is on my myspace. In addition I...
  12. djhforcharity

Flo Rida Vs Utah Saints

Here is a blend I came up with today. Although different and simple I think it sounds awesome. If you are interested I will send you a pm with a dl. It is up on my myspace profile now if you want to preview it. Also thanks to "da blur" and the other guy in regards for the 411 and dl to...
  13. djhforcharity

Questions About Selling Beats

I have been a dj for about 10 years and just recently I have gotten into making my own stuff. After I put out one song I am having a lot of rappers I know trying to hit me up for a beat. So my question is on average how much would you charge people for your beats when you are just starting...
  14. djhforcharity

50 Cent Vs The Bravery Mashup

Oddly enough I think I pulled this off pretty decently. It is a mix between Ayo Technology and The Bravery's Honest Mistake (Superdiscount Remix). Maybe a little out of date; but please let me know what you think after checking it out at xxx.myspace.com/djhforcharity. Also I am new to this...
  15. djhforcharity

Thievery Corporation Vs Clipse Mashup

This is my first day in this forum and Im already obsessed. There are a lot of bad ass djs in this place. Here is a mashup between Lebonese Blonde and What Happened To That Boy. Please go to xxx.myspace.com/djhforcharity to listen; and please give me feedback. Thanks DJH