• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Recent content by djmrking

1. djmrking

Dj Mr. King -- Southern Smothered & Covered 17

CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/?n2jhmj42mlm Southern Smothered & Covered 17 1. SSC Intro –Mont Dig and Dj Mr. King 2. Mont Dig Checks In 3. My Bounce (Remix) –Louisiana Ca$h feat Mouse and Jeff Johnson 4. Bottles & Models – Da Blockboi feat Chalie Boy 5. Go Shorty Go –...
  2. djmrking

New Blog Created For Djs To Show Their Support & Voice Opinions

NEW BLOG CREATED FOR DJS TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT & VOICE OPINIONS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In support of DJ Drama, DJ Don Cannon and the Aphilliates, Tha Takeover Productions have teamed with The Aphilliates to create an online blog for DJs to voice their opinions, thoughts...
  3. djmrking

Brand New Peddi Crakk--fallin (juelz Santana Diss)

WHATS GOOD PEOPLE PEDDI PEDDI IS BACK NORTH PHILLY IN THE BUILDING...LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS JOINT.... PEDDI PEDDI--FALLIN (SANTANA DISS)
  4. djmrking

Brand New Jay-z--8 Min Freestyle (hot 97)

Most of yall know I drop by every once in a while with some exclusive heat..Well here is some more that ass... JAY-Z HOT 97 FREESTYLE (8 MIN LONG) LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK AND SHOW SOME LOVE DJ MR. KING AKA THE BLENDTAPE BASTARD
  5. djmrking

Just In Case You Forgot What a DJ Was (Download Junkies Pay Attention)

Yo as an avid member of TJSDJS record pool for more than 6 years, it disgusts me to see how many of you just get on here, download music and put out bullshit pause mixtapes and call yourself DJs. I not goin beat a dead horse becuase I know its plenty real DJS (Disc Jockies) on here than DJs...
  6. djmrking

Real "Mix" for the DJs (Button Pushers Pay Attention)

Yo as an avid member of TJSDJS record pool for more than 6 years, it disgusts me to see how many of you just get on here, download music and put out bullshit pause mixtapes and call yourself DJs. I not goin beat a dead horse becuase I know its plenty real DJS (Disc Jockies) on here than DJs...
  7. djmrking

Attention All Djs Who Attended This Past Week's Tastmakers Convention

First off lets all give TJ and his staff a big shout for putting on such a great event. Eboni Eyez did her thig, Trillville kept it crunk, but we all know that PSC and TI shut The Moon down Thursday night. Speaking of PSC, for those of you who dont already have the new song entitled "Shoulda...
  8. djmrking

Dj Mr. King & Dame Dash

Whats good yall....Figured everybody else postin pics and stuff might as well get mine up there....Oh yea dont forget Southern Smothered & Covered Part 3 Hosted by Houston's next in line Jokaman, will be on the streets in less than 2 weeks...
  9. djmrking

Tony Yayo

Sorry if any body here is a fan of this lame ass dude but I cant beleive this mutha**** sold 214,000 records in his first week...Amazing...What is the world coming to?
  10. djmrking

DJ MR. KING SOUTHERN SMOTHERED & COVERED PT. 2 (THE BEST OF LIL JON(

DJ MR. KING PRESENTS SOUTHERN SMOTHERED & COVERED PT. 2 THE BEST OF LIL JON After a 3 month hiatus, the King is back with another mixtape classic. This time around "The King of All Kings" teams up with the "King of Crunk", to bring to you over 30 exclusivley blended songs from...
  11. djmrking

Dj Mr. King Southern Smothered & Covered Pt. 2 (the Best Of Lil Jon(

Dj Mr. King Southern Smothered & Covered Pt. 2 (The Best Of Lil Jon) DJ MR. KING PRESENTS SOUTHERN SMOTHERED & COVERED PT. 2 THE BEST OF LIL JON After a 3 month hiatus, the King is back with another mixtape classic. This time around "The King of All Kings" teams up with the "King...
  12. djmrking

I Need Feedback On This Track

Yo Whats good fam. I need some feedback on this track right here. I promote and dj for this group. They're called Kilatainment and right now they have a song called "What You Thought" that has been creating a buzz in underground scene in Ohio getting some club play in Columbus, Cleveland...
  13. djmrking

New Chamillionaire Track Feat Lil Flip

What Up yall just got my hands on this brand new Chamillionaire track feat Lil Flip called "Turn It Up". Dont be a leacher and not a leave feedback...Its very important for artist to know what they need to improve on and shit especially when they got a album droppin (Chamillionaire: Sound of...
  14. djmrking

We Lost Another Legend Today

Today we lost one of music's biggest pioneers. Luther Vandross died today. I just heard it on the radio but dont have much details on it yet. I know Im young (22) but I can remember my moms making me clean the house on Saturday mornings before I was allowed to go outside. His lose is a huge...
  15. djmrking

Reggae Sound Effects

Whats good...I usually do hip and r&b mixtapes but Im bout to try and do a reggae one this summer...I wanted to see if anybody had some sound effects that i hear alot in the songs like that horn and some others holla at me if you do.