• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. D

Taking Care of Business

'Sup DJ Fraternity? I need some insight about how to setup business accounts with the likes of PSSL, American Music Supply, or IDJNow for equipment rental, purchase and leases. So far I've done the following: - Setup my LLC - Got a Tax ID Number - Business checking account via Bank of...
  2. D

Rodigan-shashamane-eternity

BLESS ROOM!!! I'M BACK AFTER MY 'LIL HIATUS! I'LL BE SPINNING ALONGSIDE KING ETERNITY, SHASHAMANE AND THE LEGENDARY DAVID RODIGAN ON: SATURDAY, SEPT 3RD, 2005 @ CLUB LEGACY IN STONE MOUNTAIN. 5563 MEMORIAL DRIVE, STONE MOUNTAIN , GA 30083 $15 at the DOOR BEFORE MIDNIGHT. FOR ALL FANS OF THE...
  3. D

******laura Black******

******Laura N-Black****** 'Sup Fam?? Her name's LAURA N-BLACK. A young, soulful and extremely talented singer and songwriter who's ready to take on the world. She's available for mixtapes, drops, and voicing. In addition we're looking for some hot Mcs to voice with her, as we work on her own...
  4. D

What Ah Bam Bam!!!! *studio One/oldies Party*

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!! To All Atl Studio One Heads! I'll Be Spinning Alongside Fadda Burt At Footprints Jamaican Restaurant And Lounge Thursday 12/23/04.
  5. D

TRACKING MIXES (cue sheet)

'Sup Fam??? I can't seem to get my cue sheet to work in my pc anymore. After numerous attempts, I've decided to just get rid of the entire thing. Does anybody have a cue sheet program? For those of you who don't know...it's a program in which you upload your mastered continuous mix and simply...
  6. D

Graphic Artists/link-up

I see some of you cats have your MIXTAPE GAME ON LOCK...from CD DUPLICATION TO GRAPHIC WORK... I need a good graphic artist with affordable rates for my mixtape cd covers. I also need some cd duplication links ..also at an affordable rate. I'd greatly appreciate it Bless!!!
  7. D

Atl Needle Breaker!!!

'sup fellow vinyl junkies!!! Much love and respect to all you 'thoro spin doctors, promoters, and all future music moguls. Let's keep the acetate spinning. Bless :cool: