• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. 601 live

Question, Donnie Cross, & Sean Kingston

Check out new heat for the summer - On the Block - Question, Donnie Cross & Sean Kingston Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/131283763/on_the_block_ruff.mp3
  2. 601 live

Welcome To Houston

This Is The Original Dirty Dave On The Southwest Side Of H-town, I Would Like To Announce How Glad I Am That This Years Tastemaker/ozone Awards Ceremony Is In Houston, For Years We Have Been Making The Drive To Tally Ho And Getting Pulled Over By The Police But This Summer We Get To Enjoy This...
  3. 601 live

Trae at SHSU Homecoming & Mixtape Vip party

It goes down on Oct 19th at The Walker County Fairgrounds in Huntsville, TX. Trae the Truth of ABN will be performing along with other mixtape artist from all across Texas. (Grit Boys, Kyle Lee, Spark Dog, Boss Baby Re, C Zen of Street Pharmacy, and others to be announced later). This one for...
  4. 601 live

Trae of ABN live in Huntsville, Tx with Street Pharmacy Oct. 19th

It goes down this Oct. 19th its the official Homecoming celebrations for SHSU in Huntsville, Tx. Street Pharmacy presents Trae of ABN live in concert to kickoff homecoming weekend.... if you are in Texas this is one event you dont want to miss.....
  5. 601 live

Sam Houston State Univ. homecoming 2007

attention all dj's street pharmacy has been granted the first right of refusal for the Sam Houston State University in huntsville, tx (45 miles north of houston, tx) homecoming week celebration. that means we get first choice at what days and what events we will be co-ordinating. this means that...
  6. 601 live

Dj's Who don't play new music at live venues

What up to all the jock's who check in at this site. What i am about to say really doesnt apply to the dj's who come to the tastemaker because most of you all are real club dj's or mixshow dj's which is really where you are supposed to be if you are really dj'ing. There are a lot of dudes with...
  7. 601 live

Nba All Star Week New Artist Showcase And Pre Concert

Shouts Out To All My New Friends @ Tj's Dj's, Charlie Braxton, Carlton Wade, Matt Sonzala, And Stephen Mcvea Will Be In Houston, Tx On Feb 16th @ Our Showcase. This Is Dirty Dave Of 601 Live I Invite Everyone I Have Met To Come Party With Us. Because Of The Connections I Have Made At Tj's...
  8. 601 live

601 live - radio strike

9. 601 live

601 live - radio strike

10. 601 live

601 live - radio strike

11. 601 live

601 live - radio strike

12. 601 live

601 live - radio strike