• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. M

Latin Remix Kings Bachata Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/?8z9uf7awd2epdvl Here's a few songs from the best latin remix website online. I have a lot more remix so if you want to trade a few hit me up at the email provided below. maxspeed017@yahoo.com
  2. M

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year Everybody and wish everyone the best of luck in this upcoming year and hope all your dreams come true.
  3. M

Beyonce - Single Ladies (Dancehall Reggae Remix)(Outada Riddim)

Here is a hot blend of single ladies which i haven't seen on here. Check it out is hot. It wasn't made by me. here is the download link http://www.zshare.net/audio/53532617214a97b2/
  4. M

talking to the crowed

hey am trying to get into the club scene and am a little worried about not being able to talk to the crowed. Any pointers or things i could say to get the crowed going?
  5. M

leveling volume

hey guys i have lots of mp3s which have a low volume on them whats the best software out there to level all my mp3's to one volume. And what are the drawbacks. The software doesn't have to be free.
  6. M

Help with a pop music party

Hey guys i have a party coming up this friday that requires me to mix modern Pop music which i have never done before. I have been trying to find other mixes by other dj's so i could see what is getting played and how they are switching the songs but i haven't been able to find any. if you guys...
  7. M

what new jay-z songs are you guys playing at clubs?

what new jay-z songs are you guys playing at clubs? and if you guys are playing any old ones which ones.
  8. M

Hiphop/R&B/Rap Question

hey guys am a dj that only mixes spanish music. I may go into a little american sometimes but not much. This weekend i have a party which i'll have to put a lot of american music. So can i mix like hip hop with r&b and vise versa or is that bad or like r&b and go into some rap and then r&b...