• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. ReYCanGri

Sexy Movimiento Acapella?

hey i just made a new beat but it's at 105 bpm...i read from one of lemy's post that sexy movimiento's 105 bpm.. i've been looking for the acapella for like and hour now and i still can't find it..did it ever come out? if so can someone upload it for me please.
  2. ReYCanGri

Que Precio Tiene El Cielo Remix?

I know this has nothing to do with reggaeton but i thought i'd put it here since ya'll know about salsa too..but i got the original version of this song by marc anthony but i was at the club and another version was playing...it just had a different beat...i also read there was a remix made by...
  3. ReYCanGri

Daddy Yankee - Impacto (ReYKin Remix) <<ME :)

Well i started making this beat a couple of days ago and i decided to finish it today. I wasn't planning on doing my Impacto Remix but it sounded like it fit the song so I made my very first remix! So I hope ya'll like it and let me know if you have any advice for me please. Any advice is...
  4. ReYCanGri

Bpm

Im trying to make a remix but i dont know how to find the original bpm of a song...like the bpm of impacto?...does anyone know it?...any help would be appreciated:o
  5. ReYCanGri

Mixtape Futures?

Havent seen this posted yet. But i was reading it and i thought it was interesting. http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003565442
  6. ReYCanGri

Best Reggaeton Beat Ever?

....I was just wondering what you think is the best reggeaton beat ever...as of my choice..i cant think right now lol i got alot that come to mind..hard to choose.:confused:
  7. ReYCanGri

New Beat..lemme kno what ya'll think

Well i've been making beats for a while now..but i hadnt had the time to put em up. I got a bunch of reggeaton and hip hop beats but i wanted you guys to check em out and lemme know what ya'll think since you guys got more experience. Aight well thanks in advance...
  8. ReYCanGri

T-T-Tego

Ay ppls haven't seen this one posted so i decided to put it up aight. http : //w w w .sendspace.c o m/file/e19akd fix the space ok cuz i dont have 15 posts yet