• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Search results

1. I

Top Urban Singles in 2006

Does anyone here have a list of the Top HipHop and R&B singles singles of 2006?
  2. I

New Exclusive Track featuring former Def Jam artist, Lady Luck

It's titled To Tha Front and its by Ke$e Soprano feat. Lady Luck & Nyce Hoffa. Contact me for drops from Ke$e Soprano and Nyce Hoffa.
  3. I

Need Business Cards? CD Inserts? Flyers? Anything in that category?

A friend of mine has been doing graphic design for a few months and he is doing a promo right now were he will design you what your in need of for free as long as you get 5000 prints from him. Business Cards: 5000 for $100 plus shipping CD Inserts: 5000 for $175 plus shipping 4x6 Flyer: 5000...
  4. I

A little something y'all can bump in the club.

The track is titled So Amazin by Ke$e Soprano.
  5. I

Contact Infos

Does anyone have the contact info for Kay Slay, Whoo Kidd or Clue. My artist just got the money to get a mixtape hosted by a big name DJ and we wanna move on this asap.
  6. I

Radio Play

I got my client Ke$e Soprano some radio play on a the biggest radio station in Paris, France. I know that Nielson Soundscan does it for US and Canada with Broadcast Network Systems (BDS), but who keeps a track of it internationally? Anyone know?
  7. I

Ke$e Soprano Tracks for Mixtapes

Heres a few Ke$e Soprano tracks. Ke$e and I want to get him as much mixtapes as possible. This is only a small portion of all his music. For exclusive freestyles, and drops, contact me, and I'll have them done. So Amazin (produced by Kese Soprano Jerzey's Finest (produced by Kese Soprano)...
  8. I

Mixtape Shippine Worldwide

I was wondering if I would have any problems shipping my mixtape oversees. I'm gonna be sending around 100. Does Customs open packages to search them, if they do, would I get in trouble since mixtapes are not "legal". Also, what would someone suggest for international shipping.
  9. I

Calling all Artists and Producers

I'm putting together a compilation. Sorta like a lot of the DJ Clue mixtapes. I am getting a bar code so all the music has to be original and copyrighted and best of all, we'll have soundscan reports which is a major plus. Contact me if your interested on being on it. Aim: RakeshPatel113...
  10. I

Mixtape Trading

What would other DJs and artists on this forum think about trading mixtape. For example, I, a DJ in New Jersey send 10 copies of my mixtape to a DJ in California, and that DJ sends me 10 copies of his mixtapes. We can all collectivley help each other sell some units and get names out in other...
  11. I

Wholesale Deals

I'm doing wholesale deals for my mixtape with Kese Soprano titled Jerzey's Finest. Were selling it to DJs for 2 dollars a peice minimal 25, it comes with the cover, CD with thermal printing and slim jewel case. You can easilly sell them for 5 dollars a peice and profit 75 dollars for every 25...
  12. I

Printing/Pressing

I started working for a reputable printing company with cheap rates which does: Business Cards Posters Post Cards/Flyers CD Duplication CD Inserts DVD Duplication DVD Slip Covers CD Traycards 4-Panel CD Inserts Record Flats Catalog Sheets Brochures Presentation Folders Vinyl Banners For...
  13. I

Printing/Pressing

I started working for a reputable printing company with cheap rates which does: Business Cards Posters Post Cards/Flyers CD Duplication CD Inserts DVD Duplication DVD Slip Covers CD Traycards 4-Panel CD Inserts Record Flats Catalog Sheets Brochures Presentation Folders Vinyl Banners For...
  14. I

CD Insert Printer

I'm looking for a printer specifically for printer color CD inserts, does anyone have any recomendations? I was having trouble finding them?
  15. I

Mailing List

I'm starting a mailing list for DJs and anyone else who would like music from Kese Soprano. I basically send an email with a download link every time he finishes a song. He is also avalible to do freestyles, drops etc for mixtapes, online radio, etc. Drop your email address and I'll add you...
  16. I

Drops

I'm representing a rapper named Kese Soprano. If you need drops, contact me with the scripts and I'll have him do it. I get new tracks from him sent every few days that aren't on his myspace. E-Mail: DJRakesh973@yahoo.com Aim: RakeshPatel113
  17. I

Festival

I'm in the process of booking a Festival type gig in NYC. There providing the speakers and an Emcee, all I need to do is go and play music, and theres going to be performers so play their music as well. The woman asked me to come to their offices to meet. I have only done 1 gig so far and the...
  18. I

Numark IDJ2

Why hasn't a thread for this been started yet. This is absolutly incredable. You hook up 1 iPod, an external hardrive, memory stick, you can scratch, change the pitch. Wow, Numark really did it with this and all their new equipment, I'm guessing that their new stuff will put Numark almost on...
  19. I

Mixtape Sales

How much mixtapes do you DJs sell per release? What are some methods you use to sell them. Guys are really grimmy with their mixtape hustle. I talked to this rapper who sold over 1000 mixtapes for 3-5 bux a peice. Thats a good amount to begin with, but what he did was that he went to sold 1k...
  20. I

Mic Game

Does anyone have any tips on building Mic Game. I was thinking that it might be a good idea to make up a list of the proper announcements to make when you introduce yourself or the Birthday girl at a Sweet 16 or the Wedding Party at a reception. Basically a guide of annoucements for formal...