• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

20+ mixtapes featured every month in OZONE Mag

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
This is a great way for u djs to get exposure for your mixtapes. Make sure u send JB any new mixtapes u have and try to get listed in the magazine. I know for a fact...a lot of people read this mag...it's VERY effective.

Genius

Genius Marketing
I will send out a package of my latest mixtape, and a couple of old ones, ASAP. Plus, was wondering if you have any distribution of Ozone in Canada?

Maybe we can work something out?

Contact me

Genius

Butch

Ozone magazine is one of da Best Hip-Hop magazine out! It has alot of da SOUTH which alot of the others magazines dont help promote! Thanx goes out to JB for representing us!! Order yours now!

Butch
County Boyz Records
County Boyz Clothing
www.countyboyz.com

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
This chic I know ordered like 10 Mixcds from a well named Mixcd spot. I haven't bought mixcds in ages, last ones I bought DooWop, Ron G, Silver Surfa, Mister Cee, Dj Chubby Chubb etc. Anyway she let me dub all 10 cds, I loaded them in the computer and put them on play, only 3 of them were actually mixed and 2 of them actually sucked all to hell, messing up, distorted, DJ yellin every 5 seconds, beats not matching. Is it me or are DJs not mixing anymore, or not putting any effort into the mix. I think I was listening to Blacklabel's cd a while back(Im not sure) but that shit wass off the chain, the same with kid krunk pure essence of DJing. But these other commercial cats selling CDs from a magazine are HORRIBLE... I should have started another thread for this but what are your thoughts.

Dj BlackLabel

Midwest 2 the bone
ImTheDJ said:
This chic I know ordered like 10 Mixcds from a well named Mixcd spot. I haven't bought mixcds in ages, last ones I bought DooWop, Ron G, Silver Surfa, Mister Cee, Dj Chubby Chubb etc. Anyway she let me dub all 10 cds, I loaded them in the computer and put them on play, only 3 of them were actually mixed and 2 of them actually sucked all to hell, messing up, distorted, DJ yellin every 5 seconds, beats not matching. Is it me or are DJs not mixing anymore, or not putting any effort into the mix. I think I was listening to Blacklabel's cd a while back(Im not sure) but that shit wass off the chain, the same with kid krunk pure essence of DJing. But these other commercial cats selling CDs from a magazine are HORRIBLE... I should have started another thread for this but what are your thoughts.
Thank You Sir...I appreciate that! I experienced the same thing. It seems to me alotta the big name cats "compete" for droppin the "exclusives 1st instead of tryna move the crowd. That yellin shit every 5 minutes will drive me insane!! The stuff I mix don't have to be an exclusive, I just wanna make'em move!!!

Last edited:

Dj Coolbreeze

Neu Reign Productions
Well I can do both. I can mix and I can drop mixtapes with nothing but exclusives. But I have found that the consumer doesn't want mixing like they use to. They want the exclusives (that new Jeezy, Chamillionaire, etc.). If you take the time to mix every CD you put out all the way, your music won't be exclusive anymore. Now I respect the dj's that do because I do every once and a while to show the market and other dj's that I can do it, but for the most part I organize my cd's in a very professional way, hardly no screaming or talking unless the host of the cd has something to say and that's about it. But I will agree with u on the whole talking through the whole mixtape is played. People really do hate that. And by the way JB you have the latest Dj Coolbreeze releases headed your way, I think you will enjoy all of them thoroughly.
DJ Coolbreeze

dubceezy

PD - Durdee Radio
Your Mixtape Played on the Internet's # 1 Mixtape Show

HEY MR. DJ!!!

GOT A MIXTAPE?

WANT IT BROADCAST TO A GLOBAL AUDIENCE????

HOLLA BAC - WE GOT YA!!!!!

Durdee Radio - The Internet's # 1 Mixtape Show

Now the consumer can HEAR YOUR MIX for themshelve's!!!

The review's in Mag's is cool, but what if the potential buyer can hear before they buy???

That's what we provide at Durdee Radio - the infrastructure for you, the DJ, to have your product heard!! Send us your mix, along with a link or website where your product can be purchased and we will run it in rotation 1 - 2 week's depending on listener feedback.

Current Featured Mixtapes ON THE AIR NOW!!!!!:
DJ Don Cannon - Tony Yayo - "28 Grams - Volume 2"
DJ Drama - UTP - "We On Bubble - The UTP Movement"
DJs Mars & Bobby Black - "HOTTER THAN JULY"

Ask TJ about us up here at DurDeeSouth - It's Official
Listen for yourself!!!

***We are providing this service free of charge for a limited time only****

TELL A FRIEND
For more information holla at me, Cee

cee@durdeesouth.com

Dj Vega

I sell beats to Dr.Dre
thanks for the info ill send mine when is done i got miami rappers to houston all across

KNIGHT-TIME PRO

Mixture of Knight-Time Productions

I got 5 independent releases and 6 and seven are commin this month jus check the site its linked