• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

20+ mixtapes featured every month in OZONE Mag

dirtysouthbandi

i am a club owner and i own a record store

to all dj's i wanna put your mix's in my store,this is something new i want to start to see who is the hottest dj out there

just flood me with good mixtapes right now dj dagwood has set me a great price good looking out

from each dj i am paying for the mixtapes i want 7 of the same mixtapes if u want to send other mixtapes do so .uptodate please ..set me a price and we can go from there they must be yours with track listing etc make it look good

i'm looking for crunk club mixes
blues
gospel
etc i need some thats gonna get around town fast and say hey do u have that so and so mixtapes here is the business address
oh shout of to other dj who sent me mixtapes great job keep it up.my typing isnt the best.
i want these mixtapes in my record store

my email addt is outlaw70666@yahoo.com email if u sending just send them on

quality music
2517 milledgeville rd ( shop 10)
augusta,ga 30906

DJ SUCIA

DJ SUCIA - H town
What Club In Agusta?

WAZ UP
:p

WHAT CLUB DO YOU OWN, I PASS BY AGUSTA TWICE A MONTH, PERHAPS I COULD STOP TO SAY HELLO ONE DAY , IF NOT THE CLUB AT YOUR STORE

LOVE FROM HOUSTON
WITH
XOXOXO

DJ SUCIA
:p

fuseboxradio

Peace,

Good info...I'll have to submit some recent mixtapes ASAP....

Peace,

Mary Nichols (DJ Fusion)
FuseBox Radio/FuseBox Media LLC/FuseBoxMediaUSA.com
MySpace.com/FuseBoxRadio
___

The FuseBox Radio Broadcast is on at: WRSU 88.7 FM (Rutgers U. Radio), HipHopFundamentalz.com, UrbanNetwork.com's The Mix Internet Radio Station, FONYE Radio, StreetsMosRadio.com, HolyRiverRadio.com aka EmpancipationRadio.com, ConspiracyUK.com, VI Radio, StreetsMosRadio.com (coming soon) BumRushTheRadio.com
___

Wu-Tang NeedleBreakerz DJ Squad/Hustle Squad DJs/Future Star DJs

DjTito

Tu Socio
bigmark said:
waste of time
Damn I dont see how people can just shoot shit down without giving it a try..When I finish my next Reggaeton mixtape im gonna send it in fo sho:D

Wizkidd

Ive been in three issues, but ill start sending mixtapes in again when DJ Ckuck T is no longer doing the reviews

DJ_WCC

Stayin Screwed Up
propz what does the mixtapes need to have cover cd label??
thanks alot
and on the ozone website where do i go to submit mixtapes?

Success Jae

Old post... but who actually listens to the music once its sent in... I hope the ears arent biased to all forms of hiphop. let me know.

DJ Lil TD

Ozone magazine is one of da Best Hip-Hop magazine out! It has alot of da SOUTH which alot of the others magazines dont help promote! Thanx goes out to JB for representing us!! Order yours now! - Butch

djemir

DJ Emir
Real Mixtapes Still exist

ImTheDJ said:
This chic I know ordered like 10 Mixcds from a well named Mixcd spot. I haven't bought mixcds in ages, last ones I bought DooWop, Ron G, Silver Surfa, Mister Cee, Dj Chubby Chubb etc. Anyway she let me dub all 10 cds, I loaded them in the computer and put them on play, only 3 of them were actually mixed and 2 of them actually sucked all to hell, messing up, distorted, DJ yellin every 5 seconds, beats not matching. Is it me or are DJs not mixing anymore, or not putting any effort into the mix. I think I was listening to Blacklabel's cd a while back(Im not sure) but that shit wass off the chain, the same with kid krunk pure essence of DJing. But these other commercial cats selling CDs from a magazine are HORRIBLE... I should have started another thread for this but what are your thoughts.
Don't worry there's a whole crew of DJ's I roll with that think the same as you do... "Radio Bums" and we make sure we mix the CD's and we put some work in on the turntables. one of the mixtape djs DJ bedz even has a sample from a drop he got from Mad Skillz talking about "you tired of all those mixtapes that ain't got skillz, no mixing no scratching? we feel your pain..."

peep out my website for some samples and get Real Mixtapes from Real DJs
Cause "Real DJs Do Real Things"
DJEmir.com

The Mix Revolution is coming!

Dj Testarosa

I tell you what bra pop in any1 of my mixtapes and you want take that muthafucka out shit you might even try to knock the hoe!!!!!!!