• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

50 Cent kicks game out of g-unit?

theblast1200

No its not.. he never been signed to the label anyway .. he was just in Gunit publicity machine that s all.....
He got the one and only nigga u need in this rap Game _DR DRE_...

Now if he get drop from Aftermath... yes i agree it will be near impossible to recover..

Oh by the way Fuck 50CENt

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
theblast1200 said:
No its not.. he never been signed to the label anyway .. he was just in Gunit publicity machine that s all.....
He got the one and only nigga u need in this rap Game _DR DRE_...

Now if he get drop from Aftermath... yes i agree it will be near impossible to recover..

Oh by the way Fuck 50CENt
im with 1200 on this one...if anything 50 seems to be coming to an end...its a shame that he will still make money off of banks,yayo,and buck...BUT if 50 wrote games album or whatever he claimed to have did its over for game....BUT if game is a true rhymer and he comes out with another album like the doc....then he has a long career ahead of him.

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
damn 50 is just overdoing it on this one... But it's true what 1200 says The Game was never signed 2 G-Unit. And 50 should stop making stupid remarks and stop pissin on everyone...
By the way, his album isn't that great!!!

haggis

Çô®§ëHà¯ζζ
going by the quality of Games album he did with JT tha Bigga Figga some time back, i dont think he will be able to come back from this, unless he finds himself another decent camp quickly - but after being allied with 50 cent and dissin Def Jam not many other record labels out there gonnae have him - unless e wants 2 really spite aftermath and join Murder INC - now that would inject a bit of life into the industry :cool:

killah

Pininfarina said:
damn 50 is just overdoing it on this one... But it's true what 1200 says The Game was never signed 2 G-Unit. And 50 should stop making stupid remarks and stop pissin on everyone...
By the way, his album isn't that great!!!
maybe not on contracr but why he come out with "signed wif G unit had niggas like huh?"

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
killah said:
maybe not on contracr but why he come out with "signed wif G unit had niggas like huh?"
As smart as 50 and Dre are commercialy, they already knew that the album of the game would blow up... So just a BIG publicity stunt... Maybe even for the release of 50's the Massacre

Billy Bats

Brooklyn Baby!
I just heard his album, and for some strange reason it made me sick. I guess it's because I know someone is gonna get smoked because of all this bullshit, and we are going to lose another Hip Hop soldier. He took it way to far starting shit with so many other rappers. Just imagine starting beef with eveyone in your hood. Would you leave the house? I have seen it happen before, and the results are not funny. I listen to Hip Hop because it reminds me of where I came from, but recently...All I hear is bullshit coming out of their mouths... What I am trying to say is, Is this the true end of "real" Hip Hop music? I am not alone on these feelings.....But this is just my opinion...One....