• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

808s???

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
da blur said:
whoops i meant to type 2 not 1 but the other samples are cool too thx

lol its all good they bang though:eek: ..I need DJ scratching tools in mp3 format for my CDJ.... Im trying to go a step further on my production

Bigpimpin91

Drumma Boi uses a different type of bass sample.

I haven't tried layering but it seems to be what is going on.

The Put On Bass Lines Start Of with a Kick that lasts for about 3-4 cycles and drops into the bass notes.

I assume he uses some type of 808 laced over an OSC.

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
he uses trinity bass module vst
lmao.. Drumma Boy is an "all hardware" based producer..... where do you get your info from????

his 808's are laced on his MPC4000 which can be tricked out in all ways that software cannot go.....

there is a very good tutorial on youtube that teaches people how to make a "clean" 808

also Drumma Boi usually dont use an 808... he'll use a sine wave(bassline) and layer it with a kick

cartune

lmao.. Drumma Boy is an "all hardware" based producer..... where do you get your info from????

his 808's are laced on his MPC4000 which can be tricked out in all ways that software cannot go.....

there is a very good tutorial on youtube that teaches people how to make a "clean" 808

also Drumma Boi usually dont use an 808... he'll use a sine wave(bassline) and layer it with a kick
I read it on the internet somewhere lol I shouldnt have giving out info I was sure of tho but Im pretty sure some of