• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Cant Wait For / Lookin' Forward To.. (Discussion Thread)

k.m

Super Moderator
hey i got this idea when i was looking at pininfarina's signature..:D well this is a discussion board so i thought i'd start one off...

well, i cant wait for...

....Mario's album.. i think its gonna be like his version of ushers confessions.. i think this will be his most succesffull album to date.. every track that ive heard off it has been major tight like 8 and upwards.. hell crying out for me is like a 9.5 :eek: he's grown as an artist.. my only criticism is that he needs to change the proposed cd cover.. looks cheap n tacky... its him in a hoody lol

....Ryan Leslie album, yall prob know how much i support this guy.. ive told u secret info before about this album so im not gonna bring that up again :D

....Ushers album.. can he repeat the success of confessions ?? id personally have to say i doubt it.. For me, confessions is one of the albums of this decade.. i jus never get tired of listening to superstar, the intro and the track.. ive told u already before who hes working with so id appreciate if none of u guys mention who hehehehe :D dnt wanna jinx it till the track is defn. on the album :D

....Joes album, like ive already mentioned i think this "could" may well be his best album to date.. id love it if it is, cos for it to be then the material on the album would have to be god damn fantastic :D

....M.J comeback!! yeh the legend returning hopefully to form.. hes got a good team atm so it sounds promising.. Will.I.Am, Chris Brown, and hopefully now Ne-Yo will be writing for the album.. cant wait

....Bobby Valentino, damn, i dont think ive seen a album pushed back as many times as special occasion lol.. i think its had at least 7 different release dates if not more.. one things for sure tho.. hes grown soo much as an artist since his debut, his sophomore album looks like it will continue the success

....Megan Rochelle, every track ive heard of hers has been tight.. managed by Nathan Morris of boys 2 men fame, shes already worked with a whos who of the rnb world.. Stargate, Darkchild, Ne-Yo, the Cornerboys, the Underdogs n even my boy R-Les.. its a shame shes on Defjam :( their artist's dnt recieve enough support from the label... look at the set backs on bobby v's album and the name defjam pops up again..:( anyways, Megan's debut album, You, Me and The Radio is due out this summer! so watch out!!

....Rhea .. this girl needs a album deal.. such a beautiful voice :) damn, thats my girl right there hehehe:D

what about u guys ??

Last edited:

D.A.

cant wait for the upcommn ryan leslie album and everything what comes from NS .

p
e
a
c
e

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
no but seriously there are some good albums im looking forward to this year.. like

Twista - Adrenaline Rush 2010
Fabolous - From Nothin' To Somethin'
Trey Songz - Trey Day
Jae Millz - Politics As Usual
Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory
Keith Murray - Rapmurrfoebia
Slim Thug - Boss Of All Bosses
50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct
Joe Budden - The Growth
Talib Kweli - Eardrum

Lil' Eazy E - Prince Of Compton
Freeway - Free At Last
Pharoahe Monch - Desire
Cam'ron - Shade Of Black
J.R. Writer - Write Away
Rakim - The 7th Seal

Foxy Brown - Black Roses
Proof - Time Will Tell
9th Wonder - The Dream Merchant 2.0

Bobby Creekwater - Brilliant Mistake
Lil' Jon - Crunk Rock
Q-Tip - The Renaissance
Red Cafe - Shakedown
Common - Finding Forever

Kool G Rap - Half A Klip EP
-
Papoose - The Nacirema Dream
Beanie Sigel - Return Of The Bad Guy
LL Cool J - Exit 13
Ryan Leslie - Just Right ?
Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told
-
Hell Rell - For The Hell Of It
Omillio Sparks - This Is The Life
KRS-One - Hip-Hop Lives

-
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II
Busta Rhymes - Before Hell Freezes Over
Styles P - 5 Star General
T.I. - T.I. Vs. T.I.P.
Young Hot Rod - Fast Lane
Lil' Wayne - Tha Carter Vol. III
Havoc - The Kush
Prodigy - H.N.I.C. II
Alchemist - Chemical Warfare

Tony Yayo - Godfather Of The Ghetto
Bishop Lamont - The Reformation
Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams
Juelz Santana - Born To Lose, Built to Win: The Reagan Era
Serius Jones - Life Is Serius
Cassidy - ??
Stat Quo - Statlanta
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Dr. Dre - Detox
Remy Ma - Punish-her
Method Man - Live To Die
Redman - Muddy Waters 2
-
Kanye West - Graduation

Last edited:

Hitteh

....for The Jazzy Jeff - Return of the magnificent to drop

....for Algebra to release an album

...to see if Ryan's album matches my expectation

...For Teedra Moses to drop her second album

...For the UK artists to get better exposure in their own country

...for the R&B fad to die out

...for real R&B to make a comeback this year

....for some of the guys on this board to actually get a clue as to what R&B actually is

I'll write/rant a bit more later

k.m

Super Moderator
Hitteh said:
....for some of the guys on this board to actually get a clue as to what R&B actually is
LMAO hahaahhaha :D :D

is teedra droppin a album this year ??? excellent news :) see if i didnt create this thread i wouldnt have known for some time :)

her complex... album was one of my fav albums of 05 like i said in the rnb albums of 2005 thread i created too all that time aggo :D hehehe

Hitteh

Yeah bro, I think it's called the young lioness or something along those lines.

ooooh I have a new one

...for Soulchild to hook me up with some more rare classics and remixes to fall in love with

g 4orce

glenn lewis

tanks

to dropp their albums this year.

Cant wait for johnta austin its making me go crazy waiting for this album.

AverageAsian

I can't wait for the Mario album either. His songs are just amgnificent. If Usher's success can match that of his Confessions album i'll dedicate my life to starting a new cult for him.
god im excited =]

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
Amerie, Ryan Leslie(?), Bobby Valentino, Teedra Moses, Megan Rochell(?), Rhea(?), Twista, Black Buddafly(?), De La Soul(?)... way too many to name.

Yeah, Teedra moses is dropping a new album this year. ''Young Lioness'' is the title. It will probably be released at summer. Can't wait.

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
k.m said:
hey i got this idea when i was looking at pininfarina's signature..:D well this is a discussion board so i thought i'd start one off...

well, i cant wait for...

....Mario's album.. i think its gonna be like his version of ushers confessions.. i think this will be his most succesffull album to date.. every track that ive heard off it has been major tight like 8 and upwards.. hell crying out for me is like a 9.5 :eek: he's grown as an artist.. my only criticism is that he needs to change the proposed cd cover.. looks cheap n tacky... its him in a hoody lol

....Ryan Leslie album, yall prob know how much i support this guy.. ive told u secret info before about this album so im not gonna bring that up again :D

....Ushers album.. can he repeat the success of confessions ?? id personally have to say i doubt it.. For me, confessions is one of the albums of this decade.. i jus never get tired of listening to superstar, the intro and the track.. ive told u already before who hes working with so id appreciate if none of u guys mention who hehehehe :D dnt wanna jinx it till the track is defn. on the album :D

....Joes album, like ive already mentioned i think this "could" may well be his best album to date.. id love it if it is, cos for it to be then the material on the album would have to be god damn fantastic :D

....M.J comeback!! yeh the legend returning hopefully to form.. hes got a good team atm so it sounds promising.. Will.I.Am, Chris Brown, and hopefully now Ne-Yo will be writing for the album.. cant wait

....Bobby Valentino, damn, i dont think ive seen a album pushed back as many times as special occasion lol.. i think its had at least 7 different release dates if not more.. one things for sure tho.. hes grown soo much as an artist since his debut, his sophomore album looks like it will continue the success

....Megan Rochelle, every track ive heard of hers has been tight.. managed by Nathan Morris of boys 2 men fame, shes already worked with a whos who of the rnb world.. Stargate, Darkchild, Ne-Yo, the Cornerboys, the Underdogs n even my boy R-Les.. its a shame shes on Defjam :( their artist's dnt recieve enough support from the label... look at the set backs on bobby v's album and the name defjam pops up again..:( anyways, Megan's debut album, You, Me and The Radio is due out this summer! so watch out!!

....Rhea .. this girl needs a album deal.. such a beautiful voice :) damn, thats my girl right there hehehe:D

what about u guys ??
HEY! I got copyright on my signature
I'm gonna sue your ass!

Alkz

1. (Most Importantly) SPIDERMAN 3...YEEAAAHHH!!! MAY 4TH...IMAX THEATRE!!!
2. Fantasic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer!
3. Grime Music To DIE!
4. (Lastly) To see if everything on that LONG list 'da blur' made come out...(Man that would take long brudda!)

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
^^ waiting on that new spidey too, supposed to be one of the most expensive movie productions ever.

but on topic, just give me Joe and R-les's album, that's all I need

Micaha18

personally i could care less if bobby v comes out with an album... i got like 23 tracks from him its gettin kind of gay waitin... neyo and Marios albums will be key this year. there tracks that are out are solid... im not sure whats up wit usher, his song is cool, but i think he aint gonna give us nothin new just the same ol shit.... and MJ is king!!!!

Berkay72

u guys have forgotten the most inportant album at all, Fabolous - From nothin' to somethin'

That one i really can't wait 4

Alkz

Pininfarina said:
^^ waiting on that new spidey too, supposed to be one of the most expensive movie productions ever.

but on topic, just give me Joe and R-les's album, that's all I need
Yeaheah! Spiderman 3 is gonna be the shit boy...
It's coming out in IMAX so you know I gotta watch it there...
Albums?... The only one I care about is Joe's...