• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Cant Wait For / Lookin' Forward To.. (Discussion Thread)

Dj Soulchild

I can't wait for *SHAWTY* to say "Yes, i do!" and have some Soulkids pop out her lower region like ping-pong balls....hahahahaha :D :D :D

Oh, and to come over to England sometime soon and meet all you suckaz in here personally at one of Hitteh's gigs...we'd have a right laugh, guyz ;-)

HITTEH: Gotta make this happen, bro'!!!!

Last edited:

k.m

Super Moderator
Dj Soulchild said:
I can't wait for *SHAWTY* to say "Yes, i do!" and have some Soulkids pop out her lower region like ping-pong balls....hahahahaha :D :D :D
hahahahaha :D was wondering when you were gna drop ur (load) 2cents in here :D

@ Micaha18 :
Micaha18 said:
personally i could care less if bobby v comes out with an album... i got like 23 tracks from him its gettin kind of gay waitin... neyo and Marios albums will be key this year. there tracks that are out are solid... im not sure whats up wit usher, his song is cool, but i think he aint gonna give us nothin new just the same ol shit.... and MJ is king!!!!
you dont sound like u buy cd's right ??? well alot of the forementioned 23 tracks aren't making it to the final cut.. they are offical b-sides...

however for die hard music fans... there's nothing like the genuine product.. not no wack sounding mp3's.. yes wack!!

the sound from a mp3 is not even comparable to a real cd, n i dont mean one u make using mp3s either!! the lows arent as low and the highs aint as high on mp3s..

Also, us die hards (i think im not the only one) like having the inlay, the covers etc.. esp. when its a tight album.. cant wait for the full version of "if i had my way" on cd :) and also hearing a few new tracks too :)

*shawty*

Trey Songz ♥
Dj Soulchild said:

all i can say is.....

'u got a long way to go...'
therefore u gonna be waiting a while, u gotta win me over first ya kno :p haha.. but still ur comment cracked me up.. distracting me from my last minute coursework adjustments!! haha!

hmm i cant wait for.... well ill tel u in private soulcheezy!! ;):D

c123

Joe and TI mostly. After Kingdom Come I kind of stopped "waiting" for albums. lol
For his sake I hope Ryan gets his album out.

Dj Soulchild

*shawty* said:
all i can say is.....

'u got a long way to go...'
therefore u gonna be waiting a while, u gotta win me over first ya kno :p
Oh, is that right?! :) Well, let's put it this way: i'll probably see you real soon, Sweetness...(if Hitteh or DJ Swerve get their crusty behinds into gear, hehehe)...so we'll just have to put it to the test then, won't we?? :cool: I'll be gazin' into your eyes, givin' you that mack-daddy-look, puttin' you into a state of hypnosis that would even put that Snake from the Jungle Book to shame...and before you know it, you'll be in a wooden crate, bein' shipped back to Switzerland with all the rest of the exported wildlife on the lower deck....hahahaha :D :D :D

*shawty*

Trey Songz ♥
Dj Soulchild said:
and before you know it, you'll be in a wooden crate, bein' shipped back to Switzerland with all the rest of the exported wildlife on the lower deck....hahahaha :D :D :D

:eek: ok that was just mean.. lol :p

mindhunter

ImTheDJ said:
I am waiting on Serato vers 1.8 to mix video.
yup..... that´s what i´m talking about. :D

+ spiderman 3
+ jodeci comeback
+ dre´s detox
+ joe´s album
& jacko´s comeback

Alkz

mindhunter said:
yup..... that´s what i´m talking about. :D

+ spiderman 3
+ jodeci comeback
+ dre´s detox
+ joe´s album
& jacko´s comeback
Yeah Yeah!
I forgot Jodeci comeback too...
But even as a BIGG ass Jackson fan...not really bothered about a comeback from him..
He's given me enough great material to listen to again and again and nothing he can make now will be close to any of the old shit man...

tiffers2k4

devIant aRtisT
ok i gotta get in on this....

1. Spidey 3
  2. Jurassic Park IV IF Sam Neill comes back...no JP without Dr Grant
  3. Indiana Jones IV
  4. Rob Zombie's Halloween
Nuff about Movies.....gotta get to the music

1. Usher....I have to admit the Icebox remix has me seriously feenin...I been listening to my Confessions cd in reg rotation AGAIN since I heard it
  2. Mario ...I have always liked him and hope that this time he gets the recognition
  3. F A B O L O U S....gonna be hot.....
  4. Joe....always does the DAYUM thing
  5. Twista....see above
  6. Teedra Moses...love that girl....
  7. T.I. vs TIP
I am kind on fence about the "alleged" comebacks of MJ and Jodeci....now I am serious fan of Jodeci and Mike...but I want a Diary of Mad Band not a Love Always.....or a Off The Wall or Thriller NOT a Dangerous.....come back with some ILL ISH...not no BULL ISH.....

mindhunter

Alkz said:
But even as a BIGG ass Jackson fan...not really bothered about a comeback from him..
He's given me enough great material to listen to again and again and nothing he can make now will be close to any of the old shit man...

that´s true... you made a point on this one.

Tu~KindZ'

..The Villain..
...Southern snap/clap beats to die
...Lil Jon to grown a creativity bone
...Next Joe album
...to nail Sherrad

Alkz

Today it is exactly 3 week's till the day before the release of Spiderman 3!
May 4th needs to hurry the fuck up!

Last edited:

tstar

Ryan Leslie!....but mostly Amerie(paint me over is HOOOOTTT!!)
also lookin forward to deepside when they drop one,Teedra Moses and Rihanna

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
tstar said:
Ryan Leslie!....but mostly Amerie(paint me over is HOOOOTTT!!)
also lookin forward to deepside when they drop one,Teedra Moses and Rihanna
LOL Same here: Amerie, Ryan, Teedra
+ Keri Hilson, Keyshia Cole, Tweet, Mila J, Megan Rochell, Steph Jones, Young Steff, Bobby Valentino and much more!

:D Yerp, I'm a fanatic!

mansoor_warrior

R&B Connaisseur
I'm waitin on Sisqo's new album, hopefully he comes across more soulful than on Return Of The Dragon.

Sam Salter will supposedly drop an album this year,he is a massive talent and It's On Tonight was a classic.

Also still hoping to hear sumthin' from Maxwell before the end of the year, he delayed putting his new single on Myspace which was meant 2 drop on Valentines day, hopefully it doesn't mean the whole thing is delayed!

k.m

Super Moderator
LOL @ Pins updated signature...

Ain't Nothin' Like Me: GOT IT: 10/10
Just Right - No date
Go! - July 31st
Because of You: GOT IT: 3/10
esp the got it */10.. lol 3/10 :D

i hope none of mine don't dissappoint