• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Cant Wait For / Lookin' Forward To.. (Discussion Thread)

k.m

Super Moderator
Pininfarina said:
has that album leaked yet?
nah but ppl are gonna be surprised on where he's taken it tho, mark my words :D

here chk some previews, pay close attn to "the donkey song" ♪ ♫ tune ;) ♪ ♫ ;) thats my fav.. the dude brings something fresh..

first song in the vid is a sample/straight jack lol from a house classic from a cpl yrs back.. Mandy vs Booka Shade - Body Language ;)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18007709

p.s i'll hook u up with my copy (which isnt ripped from that vid) in a bit ;)

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
Any thoughts on that new CB album, I was excited and willingly waiting for exlusive to drop, heck even dropped it in my sig, but I'm kinda dissapointed

k.m

Super Moderator
^^ hey i aint gonna say i told u so.. but saying that.. it still good, its actually better than i thought it would be after the leaks start poppin up...

looks like my list (at top of page1) is still goin strong *flick dirt off shoulder* :p

new avatar?? cant go wrng with that 1 buddy, but the leaks have really f'd things up for his album... still feel its gna be my fav album of the year regardless.. MJB has 1 month to convince me otherwise :D

Pininfar

theSUPERMOD
yeah I gave CB 2 much credit.
and all that pushing back of Go! fcked it up for mario he should have dropped it back in july

but just can't decide between Joe & mario this year, Joe's album gave me That's What I Like (still addicted to that track) but Mario gave me Music for Love (sick track as well) it's the Tim&Bob touch that is pulling me towards Joe

but I'll wait for GO! to officialy drop and than compare the two, only 3 weeks to go (i hope)

besides MJB any new rnb albums still dropping this year?

lkp

Lookin forward to Dweles album, out in March me thinks....last one is one of my fave all timers...LKP

Dj Soulchild

I want MIDWEST CITY to finally drop that album!!!!!!!!!!!! Sickest new R&B group out there right now...love their music!!! :cool:

Oh, and MAXWELL should hurry the hell up too....this must be one hell of a masterpiece if he's taking this long.... ;)

k.m

Super Moderator
im actually looking forward to hearing these MTB4 peeps now...

heard 2 new cuts Donnie could be working on with seven aurelius (a producer i always look out for n feel is under-rated) "Dr. Love" & "Rolling Stone" n they sound sick :) only jus found out tho, that hes a lil strange lol ahahah :D

...also, cant wait to get the full version of DK's "Is Anybody Listening"...from what i can tell so far, thats a banger right there! ;)

out of Day 26 n DK, i think DK will do better tho :cool:

*shawty*

Trey Songz ♥
oooh me too.. i started watchin the show last week..its really good.. donnie sounds good (and hes hot.. bonus!) lol relly lookin forward 2 mtb4's album tho.. i reckon its gonna be sick..
day 26? wot shit name.. shuda kept it making the band 4 lol even thats better!

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
Theres to many to list man heres a list of some dope shit to look out for

--2008--
Rick Ross - Trilla (March 11, 2008)

Flo-Rida - Mail On Sunday (Mar 18, 2008)

Big Kriss Kaliko - Vitiligo (May 6th)

KRS-One - Maximum Strength (May 27, 2008)

Foxy Brown - Brooklyn's Don Diva (May 13, 2008)

Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That S**t Gold (April 22, 2008)

CRAC (Blu & Ta'Raach) - Piece Talks (April 22, 2008)

9th Wonder & Buckshot - The Formula (April 15, 2008)

Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple (April 8, 2008)

The Grouch - Show You The World (April 8, 2008)

The X-Ecutioners - Revolutions (April 1, 2008)

AZ - Undeniable (April 1, 2008)

EMC (Masta Ace, Punchline & Wordsworth, Stricklin) - The Show (Mar 25, 2008)

Ghostface Killah - The Wallabee Champ (Mar 25, 2008)

Esham - The Butcher Shop (Mar 25, 2008)

Lyrics Born - Everywhere at Once (Mar 18, 2008)

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Still Creepin on Ah Come Up (Mar 18, 2008)

Fat Ray and Black Milk - The Setup (Mar 11, 2008)

Rakim - The Archive Live, Lost & Found (Mar 4, 2008)

Atmosphere - Strictly Leakage 2xLP (Vinyl Only Release) (Mar 4, 2008)

N-E-R-D - Seeing Sounds (June '08)

Usher - Here I Stand (June 2008)

Tech N9ne - Killer (July 1, 2008)

Talib Kweli Projects:
Prisoner of Conscious (2008)
Second Reflection Eternal Album (2008, as Reflection Eternal, with Hi-Tek)
Party Robot (2008, as Idle Warship, with Res)
Second Black Star Album (Release TBA, as Black Star with Mos Def)

-----------------------------------
Nas - Nigger (Scheduled for April 22, 2008)

Child Rebel Soldier (Kanye, Lupe, & Pharrell) - Child Rebel Soldier (TBA) [9/11/08?]

Eminem - King Mathers (TBA)

Alchemist - Chemical Warfare (TBA 2008)

Dre-Dextox (if he ever dose drop that shit)

Not really up to date on R&B shit but theres a lot of good ones coming too

Last edited:

k.m

Super Moderator
^^ lol :D, yeh cmon, we all know its all about akon n t-pain holding down REAL RNB :p

on the topic of Jodeci tho, they've got a concert in london in 2009 lol, i know a bit premature but heres the info...

US R'N'B SUPERSTAR JODECI LIVE IN LONDON ON VALENTINES DAY 2009.

THIS EVENT IS SURE TO BE A SELL OUT WITH TICKETS GOING ON SALE THIS FRIDAY 15TH AUGUST 2008.

GET YOUR TICKETS FAST TO BE GUARANTEED A TICKET TO THE HOTTEST VALENTINES DAY SHOWCASE IN LONDON.

FRIDAY 13TH FEB 2009 - MANCHESTER APOLLO
SATURDAY 14TH FEB 2009 - WEMBLEY ARENA LONDON
SUNDAY 15TH FEB 2009 - BIRMINGHAM CARLING ACADEMY

TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM WWW.TICKETMASTER.CO.UK

Information Hotlines: 07870 174 814 // 07956 57 55 60
are they working on new material ??? :cool:

JonBetts

don't even bother with that Jodeci concert. All those one-off concerts in the UK get cancelled! I've been dissappointed so many times: Jagged Edge, Musiq, etc all cancelled for unknown reasons :(

although knowing I've seen Boyz II Men, Brian McKnight & Joe all in one concert kinda makes me feel better!