• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Contact Infos

im2smart4u007

DJ Rakesh
Does anyone have the contact info for Kay Slay, Whoo Kidd or Clue. My artist just got the money to get a mixtape hosted by a big name DJ and we wanna move on this asap.

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
when i was listening to that dj-enyce-lupe fiasco cd,he pretty much had all his contact info on the cover of the mixtape, and shouted it out inbetween soongs, so im sure if you catch one of their mixtapes it would be gravy...would you want to go with someone who is more intact with the streets....? dj drama or someone?

im2smart4u007

DJ Rakesh
djmarcwest said:
when i was listening to that dj-enyce-lupe fiasco cd,he pretty much had all his contact info on the cover of the mixtape, and shouted it out inbetween soongs, so im sure if you catch one of their mixtapes it would be gravy...would you want to go with someone who is more intact with the streets....? dj drama or someone?
I'm looking to get Kay Slay or Whoo Kidd. I talked to DJ Vlad, he charges $500. I'm still a little undecided though.

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
but i mean you also have to look at it like this, you're paying for their name, not mixing skills, do they promote the cd too? you are paying for this dj...who kidd....to put your songs together/scream his name on it/give it back to you, my honest question is, are they going to press it up/promote it...if not it makes no sense, might as well get dj whoever who is willing from tjs djs, get some artwork and get in the streets, like you are going to have to even if you pay for this certain dj.

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
yea you might be going into their fan base with a few listens, but if they aint promoting it, and they just got they name on your stuff, they getting more promo than you are.

im2smart4u007

DJ Rakesh
Well, he said he can't guarentee him distributing it, but he would forward the contact info of a few dozen bootleggers and a few distributors he works with.