• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Dj Short-e

DJ SHORT-E

After spending about 8 years in the Tampa Bay area, I've been fortunate enough to experience a lot of memorable and unforgettable times here. I've been privileged to work for and work with a lot of very gifted and talented individuals. Eva' since my arrival in 1996, I've tastefully hustled to push my New York influenced Hip Hop music style into the Bay markets, while representin' Tampa every step of the way.

Well... Hip Hop in Tampa Bay is officially here! Tampa Bay now has 2 dedicated FM Hip Hop radio stations, 1 "Hit Music" station which spins Hip Hop non-stop, and now more than ever, nightclubs in the bay are adopting Hip Hop nights to their weekly rotations. Oh yah, don't forget about the urban based business growth as well...

Now, don't get me wrong, of course I'm not trying to take all of the credit for the cities accomplishments; but I'm happy to say that I feel I was fortunate enough to help put "Tampa on the map" in the best way I knew how.

I'm fortunate enough to become Tampa's first independent DJ to strategically utilize my mixtapes along with local radio & television ads to gain exposure for both myself and my associates alike. I'm also fortunate for the opportunity to become Tampa's first DJ to launch a string of successful "Up-Scale" Hip Hop nights (i.e.: Sacks, Rain, 1509, Blue Martini). Soon after, at the age of 25, I had the experience of owning my own nightclub. I must say, the Tampa Bay market is very competitive, and I give credit where credit is due.

Currently I am producing the hottest new artist to hit the game... Introducing Tampa's Hottest MC... VERBAL SCiENCE (Move ova EM,The Scientist is here!)

Check out my site @ www.Short-e.com or check out Verbal Science at www.VerbalScience.com

Holla if you feel me!

Short-e 2004'

DocD_From_Tampa

Entrepro-negroe
What about...Your support to local artists?? :confused: None...It's all about you & yourself ...Tampa's #1 selfish Dj And You ain't the first independent dj in Tampa...You might have a caucasian strong following for Tampa with ya skills and mix cd's...but Everybody in and out side Tampa knows the real Djs who put in the most rep and got the real Street Credibility.... You can't name one artist locally who you can you were instrumental in getting played on the air !!! No drama dawg its just the truth...If you need to find me ..You know how to!!

Mistah Motion

man, bet you got alot of time and hard ass work into that shit lol. seen that shit with slick rick, that man be wearin like 80lbs around his neck. i checked out that verbal science dude. he alright but i wasnt into it much.

djxodus

E I came across your site a few years back when moving down to Miami and have seen your progress, good job. Granted you metioned you were not the only one to help put Tampa on the map, you mention none of them. Being in the game for a hot minute, I've learned that props need to be given when due.
VS is aight, not impresive but, got some skills. I'll be loading up sound tracks recorded last week at my studio. I got some sick emcees: Stamina from Brooklyn, M-Simile, City Kid, Angel Dust and TNL.
I'll put up the link tomorrow, peep game!

Last edited:

DJ SHORT-E

No Doubt

NO DOUBT... WHY SHOUT PEOPLE OUT? NAME ONE PERSON IN TAMPA WHO DOES THAT FOR ME? BUT ANYWAYS, YEAH VERBAL SCiENCE GOT A NICE BUZZ IN TAMPA RIGHT NOW... WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR PEOPLES TOO.

E

DocD_From_Tampa

Entrepro-negroe
First of all shorte let me set u straight...I never said any thing about ya skills ..Its just djs like u always try to take all the credit for shit you don't do ...Now answer the questions I asked you...Everybody in Tampa and everyone else where knows whats up...I've never ever had to be a hater, Nor am I one...And as far as a cd mixer..naw dawg you got me twisted wit someone else..I use tables just like you...And I'm also not just a dj

Last edited: