• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Do you put out Mix CDs????

What do you use to create your mix cds?

• Total voters

nyce

The World Famous
yo, i put out a compilation :mad: 2-3 times per month and a real mixtape once a month.

i need drops baaaaaddddddd.

send any to: nyce@djnyce.com

i market in toronto (will be there for caribana, mix cds in hand), ohio, tri-state nyc and atl (i'm very weak in this region).

steve4j

Damn! The Empress making a stand!

Remember KRS1, those guys back in the day?..Lived in hard times and were'nt afraid to let you hear it in their songs?

Now, some may like it trimmed real low, some may like chicks with a big hairy bush, and jump at this title because o' that! ( some may not like chicks at all, and run from the title too :D)

But this may be one bush if you don't get it in you mouth you better get it in yo ears, 'cause it's from the Empress.

and it's RAW.

So download and listen.

If you're not a pussy! :eek:

dj2freaky71

TJ said:
I'd like to know all of you that puts out mix cds? How often do you put them out.

I wanna use this information to create a mix cd dj drop list whever I have artists willing to do drops.

Thanks!

WHATS UP TJ, THIS IS DJ 2 FREAKY FROM PENSACOLA, FLA, I PUT OUT ATLEAST 3 MIXTAPES A MONTH. MAIN MIXTAPE IS CALLED PCOLA NAPALM AND I HAVE 3 VOLUMES OUT SO FAR AS WELL AS OTHER RANDOM MIXTAPES SO IF YOU CAN PLEASE PUT ME ON THE DROP LIST. IF YOU NEED MY EMAIL ADDRESS, ITS DJ2FREAKY71@YAHOO.COM .....THANKS ALOT....BE EASY.....EDWIN STOKES AKA DJ 2 FREAKY

MiamiHustler

DJ TARIQUE
I put out a cd every month with new hot shit for Dj's that I know and myself, I have been doing it a little over a year now. I use CD.

DIEVERSE

St.Kittz
Startin' to do MIx CD's Monthly, I usually had been focusin on teh production and full albums, but mix cd's are teh way,.and yea I can use them drops,.......

Check Out:

DIEVERSE "The Most Under Rated vol:1" - OUT NOW!!!
"The Most Under Rated vol:2" - October '05
"Thug Harrmoniez" - October '05

"Most Under Rated DVD" - Winter '05

WhatN'theeWorld Productionz Compilation ( Studio Album ) - Winter / Spring '06

www.myspace.com/whatntheeworld
wntwproductionz@hotmail.com

LordSaddiq

Master of the 1 and 2
About 2 per month.

Hip Hop (including underground), R&B, Reggae & Dancehall, and occassionally downtempo (trip hop).

KayPlaya

..Get ACTIVE..
I'm on it

I'm just starting with the Mixtapes but I'm about to go hard with it.... Seems like one of the best promotional tools
I use serato so I'm mixing with records by way of mp3 files

DJKayPlaya@GMail.com

Last edited:

skrewface

I put out mixed cds, reggae: dancehall, loversrock, rockers.
1-2 per month. Im in Sweden.
I use records (cds and vinyl) plus some promo mp3 I get sent.

Which is by the way here, to pick up and download

Last edited:

erns dollars

my future mix cd releases
sept 27 - GUTTER MUSIC vol1
oct 5 - ERNS DOLLARS PRESENTS BEATS VOL1
oct 20- KILL EM ALL
oct 25- END OF THE LINE
i use cd's wax and protools data even reel2reel sumtimes
im in long island NY

dj2freaky71

Hey Will Someone Let Us Know When The Drop List Is Made And Where To Go To Get Our Drops? Just Askin, Lookin Foreward To Meeting All Of You At The Tastemakers Oct 20, Got A Month To Plan So Get Ready, I Want All Of Your Music

BillyGunz

Yo Tj I'm about to do some crazy ass shit out of FLA, could really use some moire good drops, Do have some really Good ones... Have some good Exclusives and get my hands on good ones too.. So put me on ya list, Im going to ask you to, cause you going to probrally talk to me first, and say whats up.