• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Don Dinero Interview (talks about daddy spankee)

DJ MIXED UP

That was some of the funniest 20 minutes of my life. Don Dinero, and alot of these dudes, don't seem to realize that this is Yankee's genre. He has been THE key element in any and all growth that has happened in this genre. How the FUCK are you gonna seriously sit there and blah blah blah all over the radio and youtube about how Yankee is this horrible leader? People went to the Playero shows to see Yankee. People went to the Mexicano shows to see Yankee. People went to Master Joe shows to see Yankee. Who were those dudes all up in Yankee's videos? Ceja. Voltio. Nicky Jam. Don Omar. You gonna say that being featured on Barrio Fino didn't help Zion y Lennox and Wisin y Yandel??? Then you gonna say that Yankee hasn't done shit for this genre?!?!?! Jajajajaja!!! If there was no Yankee, then there wouldn't be none of this "Reggaeton Takeover" shit and then DOn Dinero wouldn't be able to bitch about it and receive mad promo. So Dinero needs to be sendin paychecks to these dudes.

Top 5? Temperamento? Yankee would eat the dude up. Malverde? The one all over MTV3? TNT? The one who said he wanted to have sex with Gringo? Dinero needs to stop playin.

As far as Nore and Fat Joe are concerned, Reggaeton help blow up NORE. If you asked any of the kids at the time who Nore was, there wouldn't be no SUperthuggin, it would be "You mean that Reggaeton dude with the bad spanish?" He did the same fuckin thing with Dancehall. Yankee made a song with fuckin Nas. You're welcome Nore. As far as Fat Joe goes... you think it's a coincidence that every last fuckin member of TS left dudes' ass? Joe had to recruit Fuckin Tony Sunshine. Dinero needs to find some new dicks to ride.

All this might be fair and well if Dinero actually made good music, but he doesn't. Don Dinero is a bad rapper in SPanish and a horrible one in English. He is going nowhere and praying that Yankee will somehow respond.

DjTito

Tu Socio
That was some of the funniest 20 minutes of my life. Don Dinero, and alot of these dudes, don't seem to realize that this is Yankee's genre. He has been THE key element in any and all growth that has happened in this genre. How the FUCK are you gonna seriously sit there and blah blah blah all over the radio and youtube about how Yankee is this horrible leader? People went to the Playero shows to see Yankee. People went to the Mexicano shows to see Yankee. People went to Master Joe shows to see Yankee. Who were those dudes all up in Yankee's videos? Ceja. Voltio. Nicky Jam. Don Omar. You gonna say that being featured on Barrio Fino didn't help Zion y Lennox and Wisin y Yandel??? Then you gonna say that Yankee hasn't done shit for this genre?!?!?! Jajajajaja!!! If there was no Yankee, then there wouldn't be none of this "Reggaeton Takeover" shit and then DOn Dinero wouldn't be able to bitch about it and receive mad promo. So Dinero needs to be sendin paychecks to these dudes.

Top 5? Temperamento? Yankee would eat the dude up. Malverde? The one all over MTV3? TNT? The one who said he wanted to have sex with Gringo? Dinero needs to stop playin.

As far as Nore and Fat Joe are concerned, Reggaeton help blow up NORE. If you asked any of the kids at the time who Nore was, there wouldn't be no SUperthuggin, it would be "You mean that Reggaeton dude with the bad spanish?" He did the same fuckin thing with Dancehall. Yankee made a song with fuckin Nas. You're welcome Nore. As far as Fat Joe goes... you think it's a coincidence that every last fuckin member of TS left dudes' ass? Joe had to recruit Fuckin Tony Sunshine. Dinero needs to find some new dicks to ride.

All this might be fair and well if Dinero actually made good music, but he doesn't. Don Dinero is a bad rapper in SPanish and a horrible one in English. He is going nowhere and praying that Yankee will somehow respond.
I feel you!! Ive been listening to Reggaeton going on 14-15yrs and this dude jump on the scene only 2-3 yrs ago talking like he's an important character in the genre yet I dont recall not 1 of his songs:confused::confused: .. Then again after Oye Mi Canto and Gasolina, everyone was proud to be Latino and had been doing Reggaeton and Latin Hiphop all their lives:D:D Nore gets too much credit when he aint done shit for the genre with his fake spanish...Yea he was on the 1st crossover hit, but other than that he is insignificant to Reggaeton!

Greg Nice KRS1 in Guatauba-1996 and then All them US Hiphop artists on Boricua Guerreros IE Nas,LostBoyz,Pun, FatJoe, QTip, and many more!-1997

Nore-2005 LOL

Real talk I like SupaThug, but Nore shouldnt even be mentioned when talking about Reggaeton.

Last edited:
lmao!!!! all i can say is lmao!!! i see Don dinero and temperamento in line to get into the club here in springfield all the time!! lmao everytime a reggaeton show is here they show up trying to open the show lmao!!!

his process and his moves he is supposed to be making are taking a long time apparently because he has been out for a while now i want to know when is that hit going to happen?