• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

FORUM RULES: 12" Reviews Section Dos & Don'ts

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the 12" Reviews forum.

This forum is meant strictly for reviews of new music. To keep things under control these are the rules that must be followed by all members posting. Any member that cannot abide by the rules will be removed (BANNED) from the forums.

RULES:

1) Do Not post any songs without asking for feedback or YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED!

2) When posting about a song please use this format:
ARTIST/GROUP NAME - SONG (i.e. Mase - Welcome Back, Ying Yang Twins - What's Happenin).

3) Post any comments after the ARTIST NAME - SONG like this ( i.e. T-Pain - I'm Sprung ***FIRE***)

4) DO NOT START ANY THREADS REQUESTING MUSIC, DOWNLOAD, or FTP PERIOD!!!! DO NOT START ANY POSTS WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN ARTIST/GROUP NAME - SONG(i.e. Mase - Welcome Back, Ying Yang Twins - What's Happenin).

5) Reply to other members posts. DON'T JUST COME HERE AND TAKE, TAKE, TAKE...GIVE BACK! This is about DJs helping DJs...not take what you can get & run.

6) DO NOT post snippets, samplers or full albums in 12" Reviews!

***If you can't follow the rules, please go somewhere else...not TJsDJs.com***

I will add to this list peridically. Anyone that has anything to be added, just post it right here.

Last edited:

MiamiHustler

DJ TARIQUE
TJ said:
Welcome to the 12" Reviews forum. This forum is meant strictly for reviews of new music. To keep things under control these are the rules that must be followed by all members posting. Any member that cannot abide by the rules will be removed (BANNED) from the forums.

RULES:

1) When posting about a song please use this format:
ARTIST/GROUP NAME - SONG (i.e. Mase - Welcome Back, Ying Yang Twins - What's Happenin)

2) DO NOT START ANY THREADS REQUESTING MUSIC!!!!

3) Reply to other members posts. Don't just come here and take, take, take. Give back sometimes. This is about DJs helping DJs...not take what you can get & run.

I will add to this list peridically. Anyone that has anything to be added, just post it right here.
I mean TJ your kinda taking it to far. What if your someone like me who just needs to have this track that I can't buy because it can't be found or because it's old school where would I post for that??

Miami Rep 4 Life! PEACE IN DA HOOD!

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
People if this doesnt work for you, then start ya own movement... Ya wasting time by getting upset, check it. Go buy the domain name "music trader" .com, build a site. BAM, there ya have it, trade all you want.

riotsquad

Dj Bigz said:
People if this doesnt work for you, then start ya own movement... Ya wasting time by getting upset, check it. Go buy the domain name "music trader" .com, build a site. BAM, there ya have it, trade all you want.

Thats a wicked idea mate. althou it wouldn't be the same kinda comunity!

Shadow

Ultimate DJ
MiamiHustler said:
I mean TJ your kinda taking it to far. What if your someone like me who just needs to have this track that I can't buy because it can't be found or because it's old school where would I post for that??

Miami Rep 4 Life! PEACE IN DA HOOD!
Everything track that comes out, once it's been released by the record label, can be found...PERIOD!

The only way that you will not be able to find it is if it was not released.

I believe that if it is a track that you REALLY NEED you will buy it.

If someone posts it for you to download, thank them, because you got it here 1st! ...that sounds like an ad :)

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
TJ said:
Welcome to the 12" Reviews forum. This forum is meant strictly for reviews of new music. To keep things under control these are the rules that must be followed by all members posting. Any member that cannot abide by the rules will be removed (BANNED) from the forums.

RULES:

ARTIST/GROUP NAME - SONG (i.e. Mase - Welcome Back, Ying Yang Twins - What's Happenin)

2) DO NOT START ANY THREADS REQUESTING MUSIC, DOWNLOAD, or FTP PERIOD!!!!

3) Reply to other members posts. Don't just come here and take, take, take. Give back sometimes. This is about DJs helping DJs...not take what you can get & run.

*BUMP* Just a friendly reminder... KEEP THE REQUESTS & FTP'S OUT OF THE 12' section...

Spizzo

I Keep It Real
ThaRedALBUM said:
just curious does that mean no requesting download? or no posting downloads?
Just what it says. Don't start a post lookin for a song, when someone does start a post, it should only be to review the song. So dont ask for a song on an on-going post. And if someone does post a song, give thanks, cause it's time consuming waiting for songs to go up on yousendit.

Bless!

nps

Hello

Oops!!! I just noticed files our started in a certain format and most are expired and can't listen too.

blzntr33s

TJ said:
RULES:

2) DO NOT START ANY THREADS REQUESTING MUSIC, DOWNLOAD, or FTP PERIOD!!!!

Is it just me, or does it seem like some of this has been forgotten?