• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

FORUM RULES: 12" Reviews Section Dos & Don'ts

DJ enCore

NEED TO REGULATE POSTING in 12" REVIEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For real, the way some of the newbies are posting, starting threads off with stuff like $$$hot$$$$ or ***HEEATTTTTT*** or sumthing lk that before the title of the song, its gettin annoying. I remember when TJ warned me about putting *HEATER* or *FIIYAH* at the beginning of the thread, now I see stuff like that all the time. There's alot of flooding the boards lately also as well with links to blogs or mixtapes, and songs being posted off of mixtapes and what not.

TopDog

i'm a bo$$ like dat
DJ enCore said:
You need 500 good posts to access the Music Trader.
What's a "Music Trader"? :confused:
500 posts...I mean 500 GOOD posts...Jiminy Cricket!! Thats, like, thousands!!
Must be good, whatever it is.

PS was this a good post?

Last edited:

DJ enCore

Where us DJs trade our vinyl, mix cds, cd singles, mp3s, full cds and whatever else we wanna trade!

Yeah, just keep making GOOD posts, reviews, whatever and do it AS much as possible.

dap

that dude "AK" from zone6 got 3 hot bangers posted up go check them out. 1 joint is called "drop it down low" the other one is called " like da kid be" and the last one is called " clean house" (its a industry wakeup call song), all them joints is crazy. big club & mixtape/mixshow bangers..

dap

DJ enCore said:
NEED TO REGULATE POSTING in 12" REVIEWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For real, the way some of the newbies are posting, starting threads off with stuff like $$$hot$$$$ or ***HEEATTTTTT*** or sumthing lk that before the title of the song, its gettin annoying. I remember when TJ warned me about putting *HEATER* or *FIIYAH* at the beginning of the thread, now I see stuff like that all the time. There's alot of flooding the boards lately also as well with links to blogs or mixtapes, and songs being posted off of mixtapes and what not.
I agree with dude this type shit is annoying!!!!!!!!!!

djbenephit

That's real folk

DJ Benephit
Beatknocqaz

Yo TJ, I can appreciate u settin the rules and the precedence on the site and in the pool. I know personally we get caught up tryin 2 listen and download and 4get 2 give feedback from time 2 time. Definitely keep the game tight with the forums that make cats think and work 2gether.

paperchase

Paperchase Productions
hay dog can I get access to post/form I have a lot to share and I'm like you I don't believe in just taking I would love to share/post if I have access and new how. Thanks T.J

Stop leeeaching leave feed back