• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

FS: New line of DJ slipmats by Melbourne designer

Satta

Hi everyone,
I have just released a new line of DJ slipmats! Some design specificly for roots & dub selectors as well as some more generic designs.

Unfortunately it seems that I can't post pictures here in the forum, so I have to direct you over to my Flickr account or to my Facebook fanpage to check out the designs --- oops seems like I can't post links either until I have been on the forum for a while … ok, there should be a link to my FB page in the signature, otherwise google 'satta stencil' and you'll find my website (there you'll find the links to FB and Flickr on the right hand side). Sorry for the inconvenience.

The slipmats are printed with Digital Sublimation Process (The image is set into the slipmat, rather than simply being printed on top) to ensure the smoothest surface and the most vibrant colours. They are gentle to the records and still look sharp and fresh after years of use.

The high density polyfibre slipmats have a patented Glazed Bottom Surface for minimum friction. They are about the slippiest thing you’ll get onto the turntable – no more need for wax paper or plastics!

They are $33 (Australian) for a pair (plus shipping) -- please contact me if you are interested!