• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

I need help setting up a talkbox.

Kaijin

Producer.
I purchased a Rocktron Banshee talkbox last night and can't get it to work. The instructuions are for using a guitar and guitar amp to play it live. I'm looking for the PC route via keyboard. The guy at the shop said to connect the keyboard to the talkbox and then the talkbox to my mixer (which leads to the mic)...it doesn't make any sense to me and I tried for hours and can't get it working properly.

The keyboard is a Roland SH-201 Synthesizer. It doesn't have built-in speakers. So...any ideas on how I can get this to work? I mean like somehow have FL Studio host it or something?

Thanks,
- Kaij

Kaijin

Producer.
I've been searching all night haha. Nothing has worked yet...but a lot of people were mentioning FM8 that they were using. I will try that out.

And I know. My friend is a great piano player.

Kaijin

Producer.
I'm gonna bump this one! I bought a new computer with Windows Vista 64-bit (it SUCKS, lol) and so my availability to use certain hardware is extremly limited. My Roland doesn't work with 64-bit so I went out and had to find a controller that did work with it...I'm using an Axiom 61 now for my keyboard controller. I still have the talkbox but it, in turn, is not compatible with this keyboard...so it's still useless for me. Does anybody know of a keyboard that works with a talkbox AND windows vista 64-bit?