• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Khia feat. Xtaci - My Pussy

Cat Man F

Mobile DJ's TX
Our down south girls love to get nasty so, I can work this one! . You got a clean and'or a better quality mp3 TJ?

Dredd Gambino

DJ RADE (DDE)
Cat Man F said:
Our down south girls love to get nasty so, I can work this one! . You got a clean and'or a better quality mp3 TJ?
You know they'll be bouncing to this one..yup, quality could be better tho and clean version would be tite work!

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry...this is the only version I have for now. I thought the quality was kinda poor on this mp3, but I love the song so I had to post it. I'll get a better quality version ASAP.

DjDez

whea dey do dat at?
I Likes!!

Any song that has females talking about pussy is good to me. I'd play this one back-to-back and watch the females go crazy.

Last edited:

EkkAH

hmm..its kinda like my nek my bak pt 2 lol...crazy track tho sumthn my girls would luv to dance to haha.

Hince

DXB
you gota suck my pussy for a po....nah i wont go there thanks hehe but im feelin the trak...good to knw she still keepin it durty as from day one lol

kevywj2

Music Lover
Re

TJ said:
The THUG MISSES is BACK! Check out Khia's new song "My Pussy". This is defintely a club track. Check it out & post your feedback!

Click Here to download Khia "My Pussy"
Thanx For Da Track TJ :) LOL Khia is one dirty female. "My pussy, my pussy, my neck, my back, MY PUSSY!" LOL What is this? My Neck My Back Part 2? LOL This is a crunk track. Khia keeps bringing tha heat. Can't wait for a video.

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
I need to post this picture of Khia up! I'd like to hear the responses!!!