• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Looking for producers for my 2nd LP.

Ken Doll

I'm looking for people with a different sound.
Something fun and completely fresh.
Just released my 1st album, which has gained alot of buzz and praise.
(Available on my MySpace in my blog for free.)

And beginning work on the 2nd.
If you're upto the challenge let me know.

daws

DFEKT, Drop D & Young K have been exceptionally well received in the international music market due to the distinctive sound, outstanding creativity and innovation potential. Now independent and unsigned artists who are not financially backed by a label have the chance to purchase their High-Quality Beats at a reasonable price. Contact us via email or message!

DFEKT, Drop D & Young K focus on creating unique sounds, consisting mainly of R&B and Hip Hop tracks. It is a unique mixture of European and U.S. styles, with a twist of unparallel quality that has been gaining fans from various continents throughout the world since day one.

They create their own songs and mix and master them themselves because they are more than just "beat makers", they have skills and talent that most "beat makers" and "producers" would never pick up in a lifetime. The word "Super Producers" describes them quite well.

DFEKT, Drop D & Young K already have a large fan base listening to their inspirational music due to their eminence as solo producers. They have contacts with several event managers working as promoters, organizing shows and helping various international artists to acquire exposure throughout New Zealand.

Currently there are a few projects circulating with various artists in the making. Working with copious international artists from USA, Canada, Netherlands, UK and Germany, DFEKT, Drop D & Young K are making serious steps in the major music industry.

At the time, they are open for serious musicians looking to contact them. If you are interested in purchasing a beat, please leave a detailed message and they will respond to you at their earliest convenience. Thank you.

Contact Info:

Email : thasuperproducerz@gmail.com

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
which has gained alot of buzz and praise.
what sets you apart from the 2023942304923049 other people tryin "make it" in the game

i must admit you got some cool/different beats and songs on your myspace with a cool futuristic style but the quality/production is just not there and lacking majorly

Last edited:

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
da blur said:
what sets you apart from the 2023942304923049 other people tryin "make it" in the game

i must admit you got some cool/different beats and songs on your myspace with a cool futuristic style but the quality/production is just not there and lacking majorly

damn that was cool blooded!!!!:eek:

I actually his shit was tight.... prolly cuz this shit bangs out here .... it was quality IMO

babymanuel

Ken Doll said:

holla at me...

email / msn messenger: babymanuelmusic@hotmail.com

C-D BOYZ

Ken Doll said:

hit up www.myspace.com/cdboyzbeatz & get back @ us and let us know if ur feelin any tracks