• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Maicol Superstar & Alberto Style Stilo Beatz-Mi Casa (My House)TjsDjs-BANGER ALERT!!

Mi Casa aka My House by Maicol and Alberto Style Hot or Not?

• Total voters

DjTito

Tu Socio
Maicol Superstar & Alberto Style Stilo Beatz-Mi Casa (My House)TjsDjs-BANGER ALERT!!

Maicol Superstar & Alberto Style - Mi Casa

Wassup TjsDjs, as you see the board has been busy as of lately mainly due to the amount of good shit the artists have been putting out lately!

There has been a big wave of O.G. Reggaeton artists that are stating their claim and making their mark on the music they started and turning the tables on all those that ignored their talent once the music crossed over. One of which is Maicol Superstar aka "ColKilla" formerly 1 half of one of the best duos of all time in Reggaeton = Maicol y Manuel, along with Alberto Style aka The Nate Dogg of Reggaeton and his recently exposed productions with Stilo Beatz. Together, Maicol and Alberto have been tackling the studio and supplying the demand for HOT SHIT!!!!!!!

This is not only music from the artist's that inspired my love for this music, but it is also HOT QUALITY REGGAETON THAT I VOUCHE FOR 100%

Download the track and listen for yourself and post your feedback as it is much appreciated...Dont Sleep On This Track!​

LEAVE FEEDBACK or leave your vote on the public POLL for all to see!!!

Last edited:

DjTito

Tu Socio
dj rebel said:
7.5/10...ima be bumping this while im crusing:D
Yea this one is a hot joint to roll too hehe...I really like the beat on this track along with the chopped and screwed chorus.:D This track is bumping!!!!! Maicol got a new track coming out with BeenieMan and hopefully as expected the shit will be BANGIN
!

DjTito

Tu Socio
DJ Master O said:
It's kinda tight...Need some dembow.
It got the heavy snare signature and is only missing the Kicks, but still bangin! :D :D Thanks for the feedback and be on the lookout for the new Maicol ft Beenieman track coming soon!!

DjTito

Tu Socio
Dj B.C. said:
Thanks 4 Sharing Dj tito This Shit Is Hot!!!
Naw thank you for checkin it out...Mansion Crew is coming back strong with that real club bangin Reggaeton shiet so Ill keep yall posted on new releases!

HottPRdawg

DJ C-LOS
this track is tight... it's put together well. this sounds like a track you would make Tito... this is a track I'd ride to

DjTito

Tu Socio
HottPRdawg said:
this track is tight... it's put together well. this sounds like a track you would make Tito... this is a track I'd ride to
lol thanks bro I wish I did make this but its all Stilo Beatz and Maicol:D :D