• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

make song fade out

Dylan Dude

how do you make a song fade out in FL Studio 6? I'm sick of having all my beats end at once, I want it to slowly fade out.

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
Try a different wave editor after you export your song in FL..

like Cool Edit or Goldwave....

Kaijin

Producer.
^ Yeah, or Sony Vegas (that's what I use). Export your song in FL Studio and load it into an editor that allows you to fade-out.

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
sony vegas is for editing video mainly but you could use it to edit audio too lol

muscldancr

to fade out in FL::::::

next to the X to close the app.... the master level is shown..... right click on it, go to "create automation clip".... then at the bottom of your playlist.... there will be a line representing the volume..... just create a point at the end, and then drop the final point to the bottom..... you have just automated the master level!!!!!

Dylan Dude

muscldancr said:
to fade out in FL::::::

next to the X to close the app.... the master level is shown..... right click on it, go to "create automation clip".... then at the bottom of your playlist.... there will be a line representing the volume..... just create a point at the end, and then drop the final point to the bottom..... you have just automated the master level!!!!!
dude thank you so much man. :)

devious Davis

how do you make a song fade out in FL Studio 6? I'm sick of having all my beats end at once, I want it to slowly fade out.
yo i got a mad simpler way. check it.

import your mp3 intro fl. go to the end of the song where u want it to start fadin out. cut the song right there. now right click the right portion and go to automate volume. then simply just drag the right end of the volume automation to the bottom of the right portion of the mp3. simple as that