• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Megan Rochell - Last Chance [A BEAUTIFUL SMOOTH SLOWTEMPO RNB SONG]

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
> download: http://www.zshare.net/audio/19869993d961570a/

I love this song so damn much, it's so beautiful. Kinda girly tho lol

I'm mad nobody paid any attention to it when it was uploaded to Megan's myspace. Megan Rochell is the best when it comes to smooth relaxed RnB. That's why I love her so much.. and even tho she's dropped I think she will never stop making new music. Because she's so passionate about the whole thing.
 

k.m

Super Moderator
Doom said:
I'm mad nobody paid any attention to it when it was uploaded to Megan's myspace. Megan Rochell is the best when it comes to smooth relaxed RnB. That's why I love her so much.. and even tho she's dropped I think she will never stop making new music. Because she's so passionate about the whole thing.
i did, i've actually had this for a while (few months) :eek: / :D

It's one of a few M.R tracks that i've had n was meaning to upload ages ago like i've mentioned a few times, but then i got busy n the tracks started getting old (even tho they still aint leaked onto blogs/forums) so i didn't bother :eek:

her management sent me her album/unmixed mixtape so i've got her old n new stuff in CDQ and on a official product/physical cd (my fav). i wanted a official album for years, so i was soo happy about that :)

...from what i can tell with the 'lack' of leaks from the album/mixtape, its pretty rare :cool: ...so now im hoping it stays that way ahhaa :D one things for sure tho, she aint stopping, shes working on even more new material and is still in pursuit of releasing a new album on her new label :) :)


p.s. watch out for new r-les productions this year with BIG artists, inc. a fav boyband of mine (cant say more than that atm) :p
 

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
^cool

K.M. I'm still waiting for that mixtape.. I talked to Megan and she told me she's gonna send it to me but she never did. I really want CDQ of the songs. I'll talk to you about it on facebook.. I must bug you about those tracks. I need that so bad!! Megan is one of my favorite artists!
 

k.m

Super Moderator
mine too, thats why i spoke with her mngmt n they air mailed it n paid for it too... i wouldnt have even minded if i had to pay tell u truth.. this is the shit u jus cant buy.. ;)

lol, i was actually waiting for u to send me a msg asking for a "list" :D :D ahhaha rmbr those old msgs (keri hilson/Rhea) :D :D

p.s. next artist in the league of M.R is Bayje.. damn that girl has some sick songs.. i cant rmbr if i've up'd em tho.. she reminds me of her sooo much tho but i think she gna go by under-rated.. hear the track with a stargate influence n you'll understand, heck, it may even be by erikkson.. lol.. i rmbr hearing abt some big boys in her production arsenal... hmmm... :cool:
 

Kuya

New member
i seen her perform live in hawaii, and she's one of the few artists who are quality singer's live
 

taisho

Music Connoisseur
can someone up a better quality version?! however, i must admit the track is smooth.
 

Doom

Rap/R'n'B Fanatic
k.m said:
mine too, thats why i spoke with her mngmt n they air mailed it n paid for it too... i wouldnt have even minded if i had to pay tell u truth.. this is the shit u jus cant buy.. ;)
How and where did you speak to her managment?

k.m said:
lol, i was actually waiting for u to send me a msg asking for a "list" :D :D ahhaha rmbr those old msgs (keri hilson/Rhea) :D :D
Yeah.. i remember those. LOL I'm actually gonna send you a message on facebook right now.. haha :D

dj benihana said:
Megan's manager is cool - they'll get that cd to ya DOOM ;)
You really think so? I need his contact.
 

mansoor_warrior

R&B Connaisseur
she was on in london last april b4 boyz ii men, joe and brian mcknight. i rated her, wasn't she signed up by nathan of boyz ii men?
 
Top