• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

NEW Mario-Let Me Love You DJ Triumph Remix

steelwheels

da blur said:
Goes off beat @ 2:02
god ur a real stickler for perfection lol but the issue is this, is this a/the featured producer? so far i cant distinguish this post here in this particular forum from every post in another forum namely "DJ Remixes". Or did I miss sumthing

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
steelwheels said:
god ur a real stickler for perfection lol but the issue is this, is this a/the featured producer? so far i cant distinguish this post here in this particular forum from every post in another forum namely "DJ Remixes". Or did I miss sumthing
Not really... but anyone with ears and rhythm would notice it right away like i did and i had to rewind it and go back to make sure

wtf the "featured" producer that you speak of all about?

Last edited:

steelwheels

wtf the "featured" producer that you speak of all about?
Oh let me backtrack a second. This forum in which we are presently conversing is called the "Feature Producer" forum. Apparently members are invited to apply to the webiste CEO to become the "Featured Producer" and presumably this is the forum which performs the function of providing a forum for the "Featured Producer" to showcase his, her, or their productions. However, this thread for example, is indistinguishable from 1000s of threads in another forum, namely the "DJ Remixes" forum. In other words, there is nothing to indicate that this fellow is in fact a/the "Featured Producer". Are u with me so far...?

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
steelwheels said:
Oh let me backtrack a second. This forum in which we are presently conversing is called the "Feature Producer" forum. Apparently members are invited to apply to the webiste CEO to become the "Featured Producer" and presumably this is the forum which performs the function of providing a forum for the "Featured Producer" to showcase his, her, or their productions. However, this thread for example, is indistinguishable from 1000s of threads in another forum, namely the "DJ Remixes" forum. In other words, there is nothing to indicate that this fellow is in fact a/the "Featured Producer". Are u with me so far...?
Yeah I'm with ya but this is just a new sub thread that TJ has added... We still do have a DJ Remix thread for people to post their remixes... but I thought anyone can post in this new Featured Producer section...
but maybe not cause I didn't read the stuff under it:

Featured Producer
This is the section where we feature a new producer and his beats or songs every week. All interested producers should submit bio, discography, contact info & 3 hottest beats to TJsBeatBattle@gmail.com

Last edited:

djtwenty20

lizzen 2 this track bitch
DJ Triumph said:
thanks for the love and support, thanks i'll make sure to fix it.

fine but are u the Featured Producer????
TJ said:
Featured Producer
This is the section where we feature a new producer and his beats or songs every week. All interested producers should submit bio, discography, contact info & 3 hottest beats to TJsBeatBattle@gmail.com
Every week??? I havnt even seen 1 feature producer let alone a new 1 every week. Oh well it was a nice idea. BTW the song u remixed is like 5 years old