• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

note to self: remember T-pains songs...

Ern

Clean Sleeves
ok, this past saturday the club I reguarly spin at brought in T-pain for their NC A&T homecoming afterparty in Greensboro NC, anyway, around 12:30 T-pain, I think Tay Dizm and some other folks show up and hit the stage, well at this club, the DJ booth is about 75-100ft away from the stage so it gets kinda hard to communicate back and fourth...so, I just roll my regular set until t-pain asks me to stop the music, and I do, he says "we are gonna do a booty shakin contest $200 of my money to the best girl, DJ, get "Low" ready"...ok...note: there is a bar right behind me at this club and the bartender was flowing me free drinks all night....my mind goes..lil Jon "low"....so I drop it...t-pain is like " no no no..stop it...DROP MY LOW, MY 2008 SHIT...you know..MY NEW LOW..MY SHIT" my mind draws a blank...im like...I don't have it....then the bartender says...FLO RIDA..LOW...im like oh shit...and I drop it....NOW in my defense: i havent played flo-rida low in MONTHS...the song is at the point where its played out and I got hardly any dancefloor response the last time I played it..looking back at my serato add dates I put it in on September 24 2007 when I do my party sets, I get very selective and I blacklist any songs I don't think will work anymore.......also I went out of my way earlier in the day to go personally meet T-pain at the local radio station.
oh well...anyway...

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
WOW..

yeah everyone was callin that joint Apple Bottom Jeans for months after it came out anyway
(some kids still do)

his fault for saying get LOW ready, my 2008 shit when its 2007 & basically flo-ridas
shoulda played some of his exclusive shit that just leaked and have him like HAHHH???HOWEDYOUGETTHAT???

Last edited:

JonnyBlaze

from 804 to 252
lol get em errrn .... I have to ask people that all the time... infact I wish that song was called apple bottom jeans... then we all would have it easier

kaos456

da blur said:
WOW..

yeah everyone was callin that joint Apple Bottom Jeans for months after it came out anyway
(some kids still do)

his fault for saying get LOW ready, my 2008 shit when its 2007 & basically flo-ridas
shoulda played some of his exclusive shit that just leaked and have him like HAHHH???HOWEDYOUGETTHAT???

LOL, i cant tell u how many people came to the booth askin for apple bottom jeans.

Precious P.

THE PRODUCERETTE
Owned, LOL, oh well, if you'd have to read the minds of every artist showing up on stage, that would mess up your whole set, would it ;)

MiamiHustler

DJ TARIQUE
I mean i see how you could make that mistake but, i mean you know it couldn't have been no Lil Jon ish if Tpain was asking for it, But yea I see how it happends.. Im sure he put on a great show! He always does!

Ern

Clean Sleeves
he had already performed earlier that night, he just jumped around and danced on stage when he got to the club and did that booty shakin contest