• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Post like this or get deleted!!!

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for us to get strict on the posting rules for this 12" Reviews forum! Either you follow the directions or expect your posts to GET DELETED!!!!

Title Your Threads Like This:

Artist Name - Song Name (ie Young Jeezy - Who Dat or Young Jeezy "Who Dat")
- you can add other info after artist - song

We're trying to clean up the forums to make this a better experience for everyone!! Thanks!!!

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
Amen to that....
here's another longer example :

Artist (Ft. Artist, Other Artist & Artist) - Song Title (Remix) [Prod. by Producer] [Dirty] [100 BPM]
ie: Jamie Foxx (Ft. T-Pain & Yung Joc) - Blame It (Remix)
or even: Jamie Foxx Feat. T-Pain, Yung Joc - Blame It (RMX) [Clean/No DJ]
would be OK I guess if the file name would be too long.
I mean it does not have to exact because all songs are different but is keeping it simple, proper and clean too much to ask for?

you could even add a short comment/description at the end like like possibly a Specific region or state Hit
ie:
**Miami Heater**
**Dallas Banger**
cause even TJ does that too sometimes

but please stop posting stuff like:
**Blame It Remix-Jamie Foxx, T-Pain__Joc !!!!***NEW 2009 FIRE OMFG!!!!!!!!***

You're supposed to post Hot club songs so everything you post should be and it goes without saying!
You do not need more then one "!" and capital letters are unnecessary
It does not make more people click you're thread it only irritates us and makes stuff harder to find. Thanks

Last edited:

BillyGunz

It's time for us to get strict on the posting rules for this 12" Reviews forum! Either you follow the directions or expect your posts to GET DELETED!!!!

Title Your Threads Like This:

Artist Name - Song Name (ie Young Jeezy - Who Dat or Young Jeezy "Who Dat")
- you can add other info after artist - song

We're trying to clean up the forums to make this a better experience for everyone!! Thanks!!!
Delete them, Just not me<<<<<<<:cool:

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
This is a really good idea because it will help with searches...not only to find a track you need, but to see if a track has already been posted.

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
This is a really good idea because it will help with searches...not only to find a track you need, but to see if a track has already been posted.
Thanks. It helps keep the forums neater looking and better organized.

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
You can add SHORT info after.
ie: Dyco - The Greatest Rapper Alive [Banger] **SMASH RECORD**
even that is pushing it... i would say. So try to keep it to 1 word or somthing but

Dyco - The Greatest Rapper Alive $$$$$$$$$INCREDIBLE SMASH$$$$$$WOWWW$$$$NOTHING LIKE THIS EVER!!!!!$$$$$

is just purely ridiculous and that's exactly why we are cracking down on this rule.
You don't need to write 36 dollar signs in the title.. c'mon

Last edited:

DJ enCore

HOW ABOUT BANNING 128 kbp files??? I can't play that sh!t in the club man...damn at least 160 kbp or 192 (CDQ)!!!

Spliffy77

192kbps - 320kbps is straight up CDQ!

I like the idea of the new tagg of the thread title!

Only thing that will prolly suck is *Smash* or *Dallas Banger* ... peeps outta dallas or the special region will all call their stuff a banger! my 2 cents...

Spliff

Mike Shelton

MOUTH OF THE SOUTH!
i agree. I once was a poster who did all that lol. I repent of my sins and ill turn from my wicked ways and do what i have to do to be apart of this great community.

God Bless.

Mike Shelton

Mike Shelton

MOUTH OF THE SOUTH!
I dont think the mods care if folk care or not to be honest with you. I like the rule. It makes the boards look better, its easier to look up artist and there material, plus its easier to read the threads when they are clean and simple. Like i said earlier in a post on this thread. I use to be one of the one's who was the worse at doing the very thing this thread is talking about and i admit its a rule that was needed due to it makes life a whole lot easier on here.

Not saying all that in a "im trying to punk u voice"neither so please dont take what i said out of context. i just wanted to answer your question thats all fam.

God Bless.

Mike Shelton

www.myspace.com/TrippleThreat

DJKahn

You can add SHORT info after.
ie: Dyco - The Greatest Rapper Alive [Banger] **SMASH RECORD**
even that is pushing it... i would say. So try to keep it to 1 word or somthing but

Dyco - The Greatest Rapper Alive $$$$$$$$$INCREDIBLE SMASH$$$$$$WOWWW$$$$NOTHING LIKE THIS EVER!!!!!$$$$$

is just purely ridiculous and that's exactly why we are cracking down on this rule.
You don't need to write 36 dollar signs in the title.. c'mon
Garbage titles like this hurt the person posting 90% of the time. Capitalized and redundant key title strings are being blocked and/or limited by search engines now because readers will not click on them since spam uses identical methods.

If you really want your talent to be heard, use common sense keeping your title clean and to the point. Your reputation will eventually precede you as you improve.

Thanks to TJs and da blur for laying down the law.