• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Posting mp3's in the 12' section

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
You should have became familiar with the 12' rules by now, if not here ya go... http://www.tjsdjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5687. ANY post from this day forward not adhering to the rules will be DELETED. No if's, and's, or but's. Repeat offenders WILL BE BANNED. If you want to send mp3's, send them on PM (private message), or post it in the music trader section. There has been a rash of links going up with no request for feedback, or no info on the song WHATSOEVER. -BIGZ.

DJ Influence

AKA DJ FLU
Dj Bigz said:
You should have became familiar with the 12' rules by now, if not here ya go... http://www.tjsdjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5687. ANY post from this day forward not adhering to the rules will be DELETED. No if's, and's, or but's. Repeat offenders WILL BE BANNED. If you want to send mp3's, send them on PM (private message), or post it in the music trader section. There has been a rash of links going up with no request for feedback, or no info on the song WHATSOEVER. -BIGZ.

What about the registered members who cant see the music trader section????????

DJ Influence

AKA DJ FLU
I have sent tj an email regarding this....I know he's a busy guy so i understand, but I got no response...

Maybe if he see's this thread he can know im interested in getting access and evaluate my contribution to the board. I've never posted requesting any tracks, offer my input when i can, and I'm always down to build up for the Deejays.

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
DJ Influence said:
I have sent tj an email regarding this....I know he's a busy guy so i understand, but I got no response...

Maybe if he see's this thread he can know im interested in getting access and evaluate my contribution to the board. I've never posted requesting any tracks, offer my input when i can, and I'm always down to build up for the Deejays.
Check ya PM box dog..

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Good post BIGZ! We need a lil more control on this board. The music trader forum is for people that contribute to TJsDJs.com, not just take from it. We give access to folks that CONTRIBUTE. You have to have a minimal 100 (GOOD / CONSTRUCTIVE / INFORMATIVE) posts before you're given access to the Music Trader forum.

eRoK253

Can I get on the music trader please....?

used to post quite a bit, but been off the forum for a while. Yo, TJ, if you allow me access, it would be much appreciated and i would definitely give more input for feedback.

erok253

jfree0304

Dis Nigga Crazy
where is the music trader section?? lemma know cuz i got some songs i want other people to hear. I am a member i registered and everything, but can you lemme knoo where the muis trader section is??

YUNG FREE
jfree0304@aol.com

jox51

DEEEZZ NUTTTS
jfree0304 said:
where is the music trader section?? lemma know cuz i got some songs i want other people to hear. I am a member i registered and everything, but can you lemme knoo where the muis trader section is??

YUNG FREE
jfree0304@aol.com

in your a$$ :D

dkhuynh

just keep postin' u'll see it sooner or later. or make a fat contribution to the site and let the mods know what cha did.