• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Posting mp3's in the 12' section

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
Get at this post newbies and non-readers... Your posts ARE being DELETED and/or MOVED if you're not following the formatt.. Thx.

WillYum

Dj Bigz said:
Get at this post newbies and non-readers... Your posts ARE being DELETED and/or MOVED if you're not following the formatt.. Thx.

i followed the format and tha songz i posted got deleted

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
WillYum said:
i followed the format and tha songz i posted got deleted
Posting just a link aint formatt playa, read up on how we things here, and you will be just fine... Non were deleted, just moved.

Spizzo

I Keep It Real
Cause about a year ago, right around when I joined, thats how it worked, and it just turned into one big leech session. Peeps requesting songs left and right...that sorta ish.

Aint really what it was intended for, ya know?

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
DJ TiTo1 said:
just a question, why cant they post tracks in here until they get to get in the music trader section?
Its NEVER been quoted you couldnt post in the 12' section until you had access to the music trader section... Take a look at the stickys above the 12' section and all of your questions will be answered.

DJ TiTo1

Spizzo said:
Cause about a year ago, right around when I joined, thats how it worked, and it just turned into one big leech session. Peeps requesting songs left and right...that sorta ish.

Aint really what it was intended for, ya know?
truu, boxden has maaaaaaaaaaaad fuckin leeches. it be like 14235 views 4 responses

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
WillYum said:
ohhh iight...am i allowed to post songs in the 12" section still or no??
No doubt just follow the formatt, and everythang is everythang... ;)

Spizzo

I Keep It Real
Dj Bigz said:
You should have became familiar with the 12' rules by now, if not here ya go... http://www.tjsdjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5687. ANY post from this day forward not adhering to the rules will be DELETED. No if's, and's, or but's. Repeat offenders WILL BE BANNED. If you want to send mp3's, send them on PM (private message), or post it in the music trader section. There has been a rash of links going up with no request for feedback, or no info on the song WHATSOEVER. -BIGZ.

Bigz...this is getting outta control. Hook me up...Time to regulate!!! :mad:

Green_Kadi

Beast from the East
hey guys.. i'm new here and i would like to share music with u.. the thing is that i'm confused now.. can I just go ahead and post some songs or what? I read the rules and this thread too and I'm still confused..

therushishere

El Mero Mero
Green_Kadi said:
hey guys.. i'm new here and i would like to share music with u.. the thing is that i'm confused now.. can I just go ahead and post some songs or what? I read the rules and this thread too and I'm still confused..
Pretty simple. You just post a track and ask for feedback. Then all you need to do is hope the leaches don't drain your thread and not leave any feedback.

Green_Kadi

Beast from the East
therushishere said:
Pretty simple. You just post a track and ask for feedback. Then all you need to do is hope the leaches don't drain your thread and not leave any feedback.
Thanks alot dude

ChristopherL

Am I voilating a rule?

I posted three joints today and all got moved. My post count isn't right either. I'm just curious as to what i'm doing wrong so I can make the necessary corrections and contribute to the board. Any help would be great.

Peace.

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
ChristopherL said:
I posted three joints today and all got moved. My post count isn't right either. I'm just curious as to what i'm doing wrong so I can make the necessary corrections and contribute to the board. Any help would be great.

Peace.
The 12'' forum is meant strictly for reviews of NEW MUSIC, not music trading or classics. We have other forums to accommodate. Examine the rules, and you should be okay. Its has & will become more strict, as board members will soon find out. Hit me on PM if you have any more questions. -BIGZ