• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Posting mp3's in the 12' section

Tha_Man

DJ.VO Artist.Moderator
Dj Bigz said:
The 12'' forum is meant strictly for reviews of NEW MUSIC, not music trading or classics. We have other forums to accommodate. Examine the rules, and you should be okay. Its has & will become more strict, as board members will soon find out. Hit me on PM if you have any more questions. -BIGZ
Ditto
--
Brian

P-KNoW

ORIGINAL HEATSEEKA DJz
go ahead and laugh at the old guy

:confused: will one of you rocket scientist tell me how to post music?...

:confused: I'ma little ignorant with this CPU tech ish... I'd appreciate it.
PM me if any one wants to help me out.

kent osbourne

Let's make sure we folLow the rules because this is a good thang we got going on and we don't want to violate and lose our privilage, fo sho!

Last edited:

vScT | 06

yeah but why 100 posts lol..50 would be cool but i got ya ..

ill do my best because i want 2 trade my music with you guys !

ch0

DFWHipHop.com
People don't be namin their ish correctly either. I got a gang of mp3s with no artist name, even no title! If we tryna connect by circulatin yall new singles to our regional tastemakers, that's just one more inconvenience to contend with!

$.02

valentine360

360's Finest
This is a shame

Its pretty sad that most of the people who post are really wasting everyone's time and exposing themselves as basically illiterate and lacking in basic cognative abilities.

I wish they were wasting people's time so that the people with some sense could share thoughts and ideas about music.

I am sure the TJSDJS crew would rather be doing that that babysitting idiots with a web connection and nothing better to do all day than exploit someone elses hard work and resources.

Ccino

Eddie Tee

Get Ready this Shit Heavy
hey tj can use dat address??? n yung free same question ?? i luv new muzik by anyone soo if u got sum holla at boi !!! anyone with muzik holla at me !!!!

nicesdown

would ya'll get back to what your supposed to be doing........
.......posting
..........constructing
....contributing
.................willYum shut yo lame ass up......
..............why dont you go to school to be a lawyer or somethin....
.............stop makin these grown men babysit you...

paperchase

Paperchase Productions
hay dog can I get access to post I have a lot to share and I'm like you I don't believe in just taking I would love to share/post if I have access and new how. Thanks T.J

gangin

Dj Bigz said:
ANY post from this day forward not adhering to the rules will be DELETED. No if's, and's, or but's. Repeat offenders WILL BE BANNED. If you want to send mp3's, send them on PM (private message), or post it in the music trader section.
Does anyone realy care about this rule anymore (that u cant post mp3s in the 12" review section)???? A quick scan thru the forum reveals every single thread includes a link to a mp3...Thats like literally 100s & 1000s of mp3s....isnt it time to bring the rules up into the 21st century? Coz is there any point having this rule if it totally is ignored?

FLORIDABOY727

FLORIDA MODERATOR
Bumping for serious consideration.
Whoever is in charge of the forum, Bigz or someone, you should really be addressing this thread - either delete it or explain what gives.
I'LL ADDRESS THIS, IF I CATCH YOUR ASS POSTING WRONG AGAIN IN THE 12" section,... imma ban your ass!
i just deleted 23 or you threads that had no link, just telling people to look it up or pm you.

last warning post right or get the fuck out!!