• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

question about music trader section

DJ_Mundeazy

i was talkin to tj about a month ago, and i told him i could put my vinyls n promos up in the section. we talked like once and he dissappeared, is there anyone else i can talk to about that forum? thanks

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
DJ_Mundeazy said:
i was talkin to tj about a month ago, and i told him i could put my vinyls n promos up in the section. we talked like once and he dissappeared, is there anyone else i can talk to about that forum? thanks
I'm the only person that can help you with that. All you have to do is contribute to the board...make at least 100 productive posts and you will be given access. What's hard about that? You could have easily gotten access by now. You've been a member for over 6 months, but only have posted 32 times. Contribute to the board.........

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
TJ said:
I'm the only person that can help you with that. All you have to do is contribute to the board...make at least 100 productive posts and you will be given access. What's hard about that? You could have easily gotten access by now. You've been a member for over 6 months, but only have posted 32 times. Contribute to the board.........
Yes, finally some rules and regulations.....lol, Did I say that all posts were free....lol

DJ Triton

FireStorm Entertainment
ImTheDJ said:
Yes, finally some rules and regulations.....lol, Did I say that all posts were free....lol
you mean they're FREE???!!!??? ive been paying $.20/post

lmayes69

Dj Point & Click
you guys are silly i swear lol but its not difficult to get 100 post. 1 post perday for like 4 months lol