• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Rane Serato Scratch Users Check In

slayed

DJ Slayed Syzmor
I dont know about smoother, your laptop should be able to power it fine. The AC power is good to have if your laptop fails though. I believe you can switch to real vinyl without the laptop if you have AC power.

R-Tistic

L.A. needs me!
The only problem I've had after five gigs with Serato is that some MP3s seem to be corrupted for some reason. They'll play fine through other programs, but when I opened them on Serato, they sounded very loud and distorted, and I couldn't figure out what was going on. I thought my needle was messin up or somethin.

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
No gigs yet....just purchased Serato yesterday and using it with turntables. So far it's been wonderful....even though I'm using Vista.

DJ BIS

www.SHORT-KUTS.com
SHORT-KUTS for ScratchLIVE

For all the ScratchLIVE DJ's, read the reviews, check the feedback, better than mats, elevate your game.

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop a friendly invitation to check out SHORT-KUTSâ„¢ for Serato ScratchLIVE.

For those that have been looking for a "one size fits all" keyboard product for ScratchLIVE on the PC/MAC different than what's out there:

Currently available on eBay: http://myworld.ebay.com/short-kuts!

and on: http://www.short-kuts.com

Last edited:

DJ Boz

Spinnin In Glasgow
I GOT MINE YESTERDAY!! I dont fancy sorting my 200GB of music into crates though, uuugghhh!

imaginationdj

anybody willing to upload their library to help me out because my computer crasshed!!!! and i got no more music!!!!!! i got a gig this weekend too, and if there's someone willing to help me out i will definitely return the favor!!

imaginationdj

Pleaasseeeee Help!!!!!

anybody willing to upload their library to help me out because my computer crasshedand my libreary on serato is gone!!!!!!! and i got no more music!!!!!! i got a gig this weekend too, and if there's someone willing to help me out i will definitely return the favor!!

DJ Boz

Spinnin In Glasgow
Checkin in too . . . had serato for a month now but done my first gig on saturday since i got it and how much easier it was for requests, not havin to lug crates, just the overall power and idea of serato astonishes me and its always good when the girls are like, oh so whats that how does this work. totally steps your dj game up too! and also, instead of wastin time changing records and cds you can get your mix ready quicker and actually get to get a good look at the hot girls in the crowd lol, always a good thing!

djhypnotiq718

The Turntable Assasin
Serato, Serato Serato.....You know I still am just too damn lazy to organize my crates in my computer...LOL!! actually I plan on buying a whole computer just for Serato. How long did it take for you guys to competely organize your Librarys and putting all your CD's and/or Records into .mp3????

DJSTIKKMAN

I Love My Serato My Music Set Up Is Like This

New Shyt
My Crates: Da Latest Hitz
Dc Go-go
B-more Club
Jersey Club
Dancehall
Reggae
Soca
Dirty South
Hip Hop
Instrumentals
Drops
Local Artist
Albums.
Gospel
Jazz
Old Skool Hip Hop
Old Skool R & B
New Reggae
New Go-go
New B-more Club
Break Records
I Have More Crates.

djhypnotiq718

The Turntable Assasin
gotta quick question about serato. I have serato on this one computer...now if I decide to upgrade computers....will I have to build all my crates again???...or does serato saves the crates based off all the music is on my External Hardrive????

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
New Hard drives

Whats up kid,
I bought a new computer and 2 backup hard drives. The only thing that I did was put the music files and music crates in the same place on each computer. For instance my music is on c:/music which is the same on my hard drive which is H:/music etc. My crates are saved in the same place also. Just make sure you move your crates and put them in the same place they were before if you put them somewhere else. If you place them in a nother location you will get the red letters of death...lol.
My problem now is syncing files so that I dont have triplicates and quads of the same file on each hard drive.