• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Referrals ?!?!

Big D Mac

D Mac Music
hey guys i was just checking my profile and under posts and all that it has a Referrals bit with -
Referrals: 0
what are these for and how do i get referrals? i noticed some members had em i cant remmber who but i have seen em before some of the older members with more posts etc
Anyway just curious and thought i'd ask if any of ya knew.
Thanks

djmarcwest

Moonstar Fresh
dont know for sure...but its probably when you do or say something that the mods told you not to and then bam hit cho a** with that referral and hopefully you will keep it down

Big D Mac

D Mac Music
lol i got sum people wanting to join but do they put me down in the registration.I got a friend and having trouble signing up i dont know how but he says thers sumthin like put a code in this box and thers no box ?!?!? he must be a retard how hard is it to register to a forum lol :p

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Referral's are people that you get to sign up for the forums. They need to put your name in when they register and you get a referral point. I've seen some sites where members get awards for referrals.

DjTito

Tu Socio
TJ said:
Referral's are people that you get to sign up for the forums. They need to put your name in when they register and you get a referral point. I've seen some sites where members get awards for referrals.
Sounds good, Is this something that you are planning to do as well?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D