• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Rihanna - Disturbia Remix (Better Quality With Official Studio Acapella)

trapper_john

VOTE BARACK OBAMA
"i appreciate love"...hmmm...that sounds kind of...nevamind

So are u actually the featured producer..?? Coz it says every week a new producer blah blah also, just doing remixes, doesnt even make u a "producer"! so why is all your sh** here in this forum? I mean nuff respeck your work n all, but dont u realize ur in totally the wrong forum? why not post in the remixes forum like all the other normal people..?

OK did u appreciate my "love"?? god that sounds gay ..Puke
also if u say, "i appreciate love good or bad", well that lacks sense, because if its bad comments, how the hell are u gonna call it "love"?

Last edited:

urban noize

trapper_john said:
"i appreciate love"...hmmm...that sounds kind of...nevamind

So are u actually the featured producer..?? Coz it says every week a new producer blah blah also, just doing remixes, doesnt even make u a "producer"! so why is all your sh** here in this forum? I mean nuff respeck your work n all, but dont u realize ur in totally the wrong forum? why not post in the remixes forum like all the other normal people..?

OK did u appreciate my "love"?? god that sounds gay ..Puke
also if u say, "i appreciate love good or bad", well that lacks sense, because if its bad comments, how the hell are u gonna call it "love"?
wow whats wrong wit u? lol u sound like someone did somethin to u? lol did someone hurt ur feelings? lol hahaha

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
urban noize said:
wow whats wrong wit u? lol u sound like someone did somethin to u? lol did someone hurt ur feelings? lol hahaha
fo sho dude. this guy replied to every spam posted this week like if the spammer was actually gonna reply.:eek:

dude CHILL

we are all fam here.

urban noize

dj rebel said:
fo sho dude. this guy replied to every spam posted this week like if the spammer was actually gonna reply.:eek:

dude CHILL

we are all fam here.

what are u talkin about? lol im barely on this site, so how would i know its spam?! and SCOTT..how does LOL gets on ur nerves...man some of u guys got some real issues lol

dj rebel

Washingtons #1 Latin DJ
urban noize said:
what are u talkin about? lol im barely on this site, so how would i know its spam?! and SCOTT..how does LOL gets on ur nerves...man some of u guys got some real issues lol
DUDE, im not saying ur the spam...u know how some freaking people create accounts and start posting those thread that sell fake Gucci , prada, nike and all that shit?

well he actually responds to those threads, thinking that someway some how the people who created the thread actually give a damn....

feel me?

urban noize

dj rebel said:
DUDE, im not saying ur the spam...u know how some freaking people create accounts and start posting those thread that sell fake Gucci , prada, nike and all that shit?

well he actually responds to those threads, thinking that someway some how the people who created the thread actually give a damn....

feel me?
oh ight..good looking out, i really appreciate. so next time i wont respond lol

steve4j-

^again with the fucking 'lol' :rolleyes:

P.S. The link is dead like ...........<insert dead joke, strike a key when ready>

Last edited: