• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Setup Pictures

dj s-one

mixoligist
heres my basic set up..I gotta get pics of my speakers
I have 2 EV eliminator 15's,2 Mackie powered 15 subs and 2 Community dual 15 full ranges that I use for subs...

DJ Acizzle

Nigga ask about me
Running the following;

Virtual DJ 5.1 on TOSHIBA laptop
Numark TOTAL CONTROL midi-controller
Technics 1200MK2 w/ Stanton needle

All this adds for a pretty good digital setup.

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
i need to step my setup game up.. not gonna lie. some of these pics get me arroused with all that equipment
just kidding but whats up with all the old peeps from last year saying they were gonna post theirs and never did :[

DJ Tecniq

MistaChin said:
I guess that's all the Numark Axis 9's should actually be used for
lol.. I been using my turntables more than anything although the effects on the Axis 9's are very useful but actually wanna sell my axis 9's I've used them maybe 5 times and they are in mint cond I just use the tables more. I have a new mixer now and diff setup I'll post a pic soon.

DJ Kurse 1

whats up, I use a
Behringer DJX700 mixer,
2 American Audio PSX, all in individual cases,
2 speaker stands,
and my latest addition a B-52 Matrix 1000 V2
I'll post pic later.

DJ RED

DJ Godfather
I don't like pioneer mixers. Their cross-faders and cue switches don't last long....especially if you do scratching. i prefer the Rane TTM 57 or a mixer with optical faders.

DJ Tecniq

DJ RED said:
I don't like pioneer mixers. Their cross-faders and cue switches don't last long....especially if you do scratching. i prefer the Rane TTM 57 or a mixer with optical faders.
The ttm57 was my first choice but I just couldn't throw down that much for only a 2 channel mixer. I need the extra channels. The only downfall is there's no crossfade reverse and I happen to use that alot with 2 channel mixers.

aj5000

master of da steel tata's
DJ Tecniq said:
The ttm57 was my first choice but I just couldn't throw down that much for only a 2 channel mixer. I need the extra channels. The only downfall is there's no crossfade reverse and I happen to use that alot with 2 channel mixers.
there's no down fall to this mixer it has an aux input that that can be a third input and yes you can reverse all the faders the upfadrs and the x-fader too
I use Serato so I have never needed more then two channels but that's me

The pioneer Efx are sick though but I really don't use them that much and I hate the upfadrs on the pioneers . I think for me the 57 is the best I. The market

Last edited:

DJ Tecniq

aj5000 said:
there's no down fall to this mixer it has an aux input that that can be a third input and yes you can reverse all the faders the upfadrs and the x-fader too
I use Serato so I have never needed more then two channels but that's me

The pioneer Efx are sick though but I really don't use them that much and I hate the upfadrs on the pioneers . I think for me the 57 is the best I. The market
You can reverse all the faders on the Pioneer DJM 700? I know it has crossfader assign but not a actual reverse like my numark dxmpro has.