• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Setup Pictures

aj5000

master of da steel tata's
yeah your right I though you where talking about the ttm57 yeah the pioneer has no control to reverse the faders pioneer does more of a dance Dj Mixer not so much for us hip-hop/everything ease djs LOL LOL

DJ Zaiber

DJ Acizzle said:
Dude, are you rocking it in the kitchen? This is by far the sickest shit I've seen. I was complaining I didn't have room for my decks, I actually just got them back out today 'cause I moved some things in my room and made some space. Props to you for using an S1000 too.:cool:

DJ Kurse 1

DJ Kurse 1 said:
whats up, I use a
Behringer DJX700 mixer,
2 American Audio PSX, all in individual cases,
2 speaker stands,
and my latest addition a B-52 Matrix 1000 V2
I'll post pic later.
pics

B-52 Matrix System

DJ Acizzle

Nigga ask about me
DJ Zaiber said:
Dude, are you rocking it in the kitchen? This is by far the sickest shit I've seen. I was complaining I didn't have room for my decks, I actually just got them back out today 'cause I moved some things in my room and made some space. Props to you for using an S1000 too.:cool:
Thanks man. That's my bar in my crib downstairs. The monitors loud enough to rock the whole house. They get plenty loud for house parties or smaller areas, haven't gotten any larger PA yet. But yeah everything is just messy, I like it though, I've got plenty of space back there to practice.

dj_neto

Here's my setup.

1 x Apple MacBook 2.4GHz.
1 x External 500gb HD
1 x Serato ScratchLive Setup
2 x Technics 1200M3D
2 x Ortofon Digitrack Styli
1 x Pioneer DJM-400
1 x Sony VDR-700 Headphones
1 x Coffin with laptop stand.

Last edited:

Dj Cakester

im barely starting out but what im rockin with;
2 Mr DJ Speakers
Toshiba Satellite laptop 250 gig hardrive
Virtual Dj 6.0
Numark total Controller
Dj IO(not working for my windows 7)
and Set Of 4 light and a fogh machine
(Im still starting out started in 09 around november)

energ666

2x Pioneer CDJ-1000MK2
1x Behringer DJX-700 (loooking to upgrade ASAP)
2x JBL EON powered 15s
1x Macbook Pro 2.4GHZ Core 2 Duo 4GB ram/18" secondary monitor
1x Traktor Skratch Duo/NI Audio 4 DJ
1x Akai LPD-8 Midi Controller

how do i upload a pic to this site it wont let me outlink?

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
7 Years later, I got get my pics loaded. not much has changed. getting my light and video game popping now.

ImTheDJ

DJ CRANK
just recently jumped to the Denon Dns 3700's
and finally Mac' in lol
and my mobile setup, but i normally use speaker stands
SAO Whats good witcha, havent heard from you in years. Since Back when we use to be on TJs 24/7. LOL

SAO

MOD
crank, wassup,, times have changed, i remember being on here all day and night,,, i wish i could still be on top of things like the good ol days....... but things are good here and im very thankfull...im still deejayin, though... glad your still here