• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Setup Pictures

EN-JAY

my set up...finally

thisi s my setup///im workin on turntables when i get money..but its not bad for a 13 year old..got a pic of my speakers next too

EN-JAY

speakers

this is one of my speakers...i rent when i need to get louder... its got 300 watts each...not bad for a basement party...

Mistah Motion

after seein everyone elses i need to go pick up my own cam now and get some pics takin. setup looks pretty good so far for 13. i'd go crazy with no tables tho. im yet to be dissapointed by mtx soundwise too. they always sound crisp and clean, solid brand.

Spizzo

I Keep It Real
En-jay - What u usin that ibook for? You runnin traktor or somethin on there? I've got a powerbook, but only use live delta for addin real time sound fx.

Peace!

EN-JAY

naa...ill take some words from sao...PROGRAMS SUCK...its just there so i can I/m and listen to music without cds players.

SAO

MOD
I Finally Set My Stuff Up In The House , For Like 3 Days, Then I Had 2 Pack Shit Up Again......
Man, Big Ware And Tare On Equipment.....
I Wish I Can Have 2 Setups.....
But As You Can See.. My Room Is Full Of Shit,, And Thats Only A Lil Of It...

Dj-Nizzate

The Youngest in Charge!!!
SAO said:
I Finally Set My Stuff Up In The House , For Like 3 Days, Then I Had 2 Pack Shit Up Again......
Man, Big Ware And Tare On Equipment.....
I Wish I Can Have 2 Setups.....
But As You Can See.. My Room Is Full Of Shit,, And Thats Only A Lil Of It...
Sao u got that Best Dj room i seen Since Juice

SAO

MOD
O SHIIIIT............. I ACTUALLY SEEN AND USED THIS SETUP..... I THINK BIGZ GOT EVERYONE BEAT...REALLY GOOD..... BUT HERE's SOME EXCLUSIVE NEWS.....
"THIS AINT NOTHIN YETT, BIGZ JUST GIVING YALL A TASTE! -SAO

Bigz

"Fuc We Drankin?!?"
Kid Krunk said:
Bigz....u get some new toys for xmas?! :)
They mos def are the sh*t, wish I got em' dam near a year ago when my man SAO told me about em'...