• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Some HOT Reggaeton Tracks I Made, PeeP mi Gente..

not feeling the Una Vez Mas song. the voice sounds too slow like off beat. also the sound quality is lacking. was this mastered?

Subele Mami is better. the flow is more on point in spanish but the english part is off beat. and again the sound quality is lacking. the music is too low compared to the vocals

-ArenA-

Yea niG, deeez tracks aint been mastered.....yet.
i just recorded them at a homies house, nothing special.

thanks on the feed though..

~1~

nilote385

These Nuts

just like i told u in the other website sounds like a destinys child song or something like that

MaNgAnI_187

-ArenA- said:
damn, nobody really likes to give feed in this section..
Arena, lo que pasa es que tu eres una mierda y aqui a nadie le gusta ser sincero si puede ofender a alguien. Yo si soy sincero, y laverdad es que tu musica es aburrida y bieeeeen charra.

For those who don't understand, I basically told this nigga the god awful truth that his music sucks.

MaNgAnI_187

el_pistoleo said:
we still waitin for u to post up some of your shit mangani.
Pistoleo, as I have said before... even if my shit was whack as hell I still wouldn't lie to these wannabe ass mufuckas trying to jump in on somethin they just heard of the other day. You can hear my shit anytime you want... just ask Tito for a track. If you want, I can forward you some shit and you can post it for all to murder me with criticism. Either way, I'm still gon' be the same ol' honest mufucka you've grown to love :D

-ArenA-

I see that u being 'Honest' Mr.Mangani, but maybe you could make quick explanations of why my Music doesn't meet your such high standards, and what will help me improve, instead of just posting your harsh opinions.

~1~