• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Thanks For the New Producer's Forum!!!

djmistayung205

The long-awaited Producer's Forum is now here!!!

I think this is a great addition to TJ's DJ's and hopefully aspiring producers will get their poly on in here and get something poppin'!

I personally am excited about this and can't wait to see what ideas the great DJ's and Producers on this site have to contribute. :)

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
djmistayung205 said:

I think this is a great addition to TJ's DJ's and hopefully aspiring producers will get their poly on in here and get something poppin'!

I personally am excited about this and can't wait to see what ideas the great DJ's and Producers on this site have to contribute. :)

ay what happened to you fam???? lol

anyways thks TJ

R. Pizano

DJ/Producer- 408 Bay Area
Big ups TJ! Lovin this section, been waiting to see this for a while. Def will bring a new aspect to tjs, and will give alot of producers on this site the ability to share their material and knowledge with the fam they come to love and hate over the years here at tjs. Def appreciate this!

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
djmistayung205 said:
bruh I promise I went on RBattle looking for you yesterday...

I'm bout to hit you up

my dude you got my number fool!!!LOL wtf are we in this thread looking dumb as hell atleast I am ... IM CRUNK!!!!!!!!!

DJ enCore

djmistayung205 said:
I secon those statements. Hopefully, it'll get poppin and this'll be the spot to discover producers so some of us can get our shine on like Doc-Jam and Cyber Sapp, str8 up.

djmistayung205

DJ enCore said:
Hopefully, it'll get poppin and this'll be the spot to discover producers so some of us can get our shine on like Doc-Jam and Cyber Sapp, str8 up.
yessir...I heard some nice work on your page bro

I don't know Doc-Jam but Sapp is my dude...they got some tiiigghhtt work comin' out on Bohagon

keep ya eyes & ears open

atypikalent

djmistayung205 said:
yessir...I heard some nice work on your page bro

I don't know Doc-Jam but Sapp is my dude...they got some tiiigghhtt work comin' out on Bohagon

keep ya eyes & ears open

me and sapp are working on really gettin the new bohagon project out in front of everybody.... but Doc Jam is that dude, too... thats my homie right there! his beat 'circles' for Crime Mob is still one of my favorite beats over the past few years

jawar

Make Money Online
Lease Beats Make Money

djmistayung205 said:

Greetings,

I thought you may be interested in Lease Beats Make Money -is for music producers seeking to eat from their craft without having to have a major placement. If you find the information beneficial please forward the link to at least 10 people. Thank you in advance.