• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

The new trend? Feeling like being too good for anybody?

Precious P.

THE PRODUCERETTE
Lately I noticed a "trend".
There is a great percentage of people/artists/DJ's/etc. out there who feel they are just too good to be true, let alone too good to talk to some people, to say thanks etc.

I am not talking about super-duper megafamous dudes here, I am talking about people who are still in need for exposure, still in need for other people to assist them to the top.
And like we all know, EVERYONE started out small before they get big, right?
Well, obviously not that kind of species. They must have been born big. :D

It just annoys me if 1. the etiquette (thank you, follow up etc.) is completely an unknown word to them
2. ignore-modus is set to "on" on a regular basis when it comes to them returning favors or listen to some ideas.

It's a global problem, i seen it in the US, UK, Germany, everywhere, the attitude of "i don't give a fukc" and totally overestimating themselves.

Aaaaargh, those people. *Wants to punch someone*

Some advice for not letting it get to me anymore? Hahaha.....

Dj Dolo

Now Known As DJ Do $tackz
u know how it is, people really don't give a FV( K now days. You can look at this site alone and see thousands view it or take from it but only hundreds participate.....

ADVICE: GET MONEY!!!, sit back, then blaze a phatty!!! ;)

Precious P.

THE PRODUCERETTE
I am already gettin' money and sitting back often enough lol, still those punks annoy the heck out of me. No matter how famous I'll be, I'll always be annoyed by such stupid behavior.

DJ Richy

I see it all the time when meeting them or even doing interviews. U know what a greater annoyance. It's when their managers think they big timin or like their the star. I'm like dude, u aint the only one making money.

Precious P.

THE PRODUCERETTE
Hahaha, yeah, THAT! There are people out there who never did a decent thing yet but already tell folks to contact their "manager" if you want to approach them...LOL

djmistayung205

Precious P. said:
Hahaha, yeah, THAT! There are people out there who never did a decent thing yet but already tell folks to contact their "manager" if you want to approach them...LOL
Funny you say that...I did a show with a well known MC at a club not too long ago. A local opened the show that same night and when I saw the crowd's energy when they performed their "hit" I was fairly impressed at their "following". I reached out to them for a bit of work and dude was like, "mayne you need to holla at my manager". :eek:

In my mind I'm like, dude, nobody knows you outside of your group of cousins and friends and you want me to holla at your manager??? Who IS your manager anyway. But I respected his hustle...didn't holla at his manager tho.

I think there is a certain swag that comes with local "success". Not that I agree with it, but it is unstoppable in some folk. I don't mind that much...just keep grindin' and you will come around if you tru at what you do.