• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

TJ's MP3 Pool?

DJ V

Just got my first shipment from the pool but wanted to know how many tracks does everyone get a month? All I got was 20 tracks split up into 2 compilation cd's (Clean and Dirty) along with random cds. This doesnt seem right to me...not alot of music for a pool shipment to me. Anyone out there a member and can confirm this is what the pool recieves every shipment please? Thanks!!

DJ V

PAP

DJ PAP
been a member since 2005 and yes that sounds about right, every month is different sometimes there a lot sometimes not

but remember you get 2 shipments a month

DJ V

In your view how do you see this months shipment to be rated? Was this alot or normal? I thought you would get a whole lot more than this. I also thought that all the mp3's would come as a single (Dirty, Clean, Inst, Acca). I know some tracks dont have all these versions but 20 tracks every 2 weeks and a bunch of indie artist cd's??? There has to be more tracks than this a month. With all the lables support there has to be more music than this. Sorry to sound sour but im just disappointed that a huge hip hop pool as this one only services a small amount of mp3's a month. Maybe its just a down time month or something I dont know.

PAP

DJ PAP
I haven’t received this month’s package yet. But I have noticed a decrease in the amount of promo cds. Yes you’re right; you will only receive the “dirty” and “clean” versions and not the Inst or Acca.

Is it worth it? To me yes, because TJ is on top of his game and provides nothing but the newest and freshest tracks for people like me and you to break. I personally like being different and breaking new hot joints. I’ve been in many music pools and too many times I received tracks that are already broke. Additionally, TJ issues a Taste Makers CD from every event he hosts (hot stuff).

It all boils down to what you want, if your more on the instrumental tip then Promo Only is probably your best bet, but you will get the hits after there hits.

Keep in mind there are a lot of other digital pools and joining more than one may be your route. I know I get my music from multiple sources.

DJ V

The tracks that were sent for us djs to break were given to me last month. When you get your cd...there is songs like TI feat Big Kuntry - Thats right. That track is wayyy old. I was serviced this track 5 months ago ( I also got the full CDS version). Nas - Surviving the month...I got this last month (Full CDS Single as well). Im not feelin this pool to much. Gonna give some people a call and possibly cancel my subscription. Thanks for your help!