• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Tons of High Quality Music Videos

JonnyBlaze

from 804 to 252
I haven't checked the link that diamond dog posted yet buuuut... be careful of the MTV and BET logos and what not.... I saw some from the
http://rapidshare.com/users/1K1BMU link that blur posted.....

Not hating by any means at all, just tryin to look out before you DL them and get pisssed..

Props to everyone, this is a great add for the TJs Fam!

jb

edit the solly site ...... 3 out of 4 videos I dled had mtv logos..... what are you guys doiing about that??

I hear that having those logos is not very respectable in the club world

Last edited:

da blur

ProfessionalEntertainment
Yeah I seen some with MTV / BET logos too.....
Since I didn't upload these I don't know which ones are, so you gotta download at your own risk.. I just wanted to share..
But for the ones that have a preview of the video, you can see if it has logos or not...

and I dont think they are entirely that bad with 1 small logo anyway. But I feeel ya.
most of them on that solly site are low quality anyway.

Last edited:

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
Most of the REAL videos (ripped from DVD) have some type of video preview on the page so you can see if it has the logos from BET or MTV. That 1st link that Blur posted has some great videos on it...without the logos.

BillyGunz

Most of the REAL videos (ripped from DVD) have some type of video preview on the page so you can see if it has the logos from BET or MTV. That 1st link that Blur posted has some great videos on it...without the logos.
I dont understand, are the logos a bad thing?, or more like a biting type thing?????:confused:

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
I dont understand, are the logos a bad thing?, or more like a biting type thing?????:confused:
To me, playing the vids with logos is kinda like playing a song with drops from another DJ. It's just something that you'd rather not do if you can help it. If you're gonna play a video in the club, you'll want the highest quality you can get without any logos anywhere on the screen...kinda like a DVD rip.

JonnyBlaze

from 804 to 252
NO not as in biting.. as in ILLEGAL... and you are announcing your unlawful ways to everyone by playing RIPPED music videos.. from what I understand you are only allowed to play videos from promo only, smashvidz, and other pools that are legally allowed to sell and distribute the video content...

da blur

yea its jsut like downloading music..

except videos are way larger file size (20x) so theyre harder to come by... not everyone can go out and buy 200 music promo video singles on dvd so they just rather click 2 buttons and get some SkidVids to help their collection/start out

like i said i hate DJ Drops in mp3 with a passion in songs but if its a tiny logo in the corner which may even be covered up by programs such as PCDJ with their own logo in the corner.. i dont think theyre entirely the worse thing.

but you make a real good point with announcing your unlawful ways to everyone.

You're absolutely right if people wanna download illegal stuff thats their choice and they better be careful and not play crappy quality / logo videos.

There was this one bar i went to that was playing those and i couldnt believe it.. he was playing like shitty quality youtube stuff.. not only did it look pretty bad.. it sounded way worse.. the lower quality video also means the audio sucks too!

Go spend thousands then and go legit no bodys stopping you, what are you doing in here then

Last edited:

JonnyBlaze

from 804 to 252
Its just to let some people know so they can cover their own asses... thats all... I agree with you and my boy who does video production said you can edit alotta those tags/logos out... which is cool... but seriously, being legit is a huge deal, don't tell me you are gonna start a collection, get your game up , book gigs, then finally someone contacts you about something huge, and you are like fock I still have logos in my vids.. i guess Im just a do it right or don't do it person...

once again, mad props for the links and to tj for starting this thread and all the djs who pushed for it... I ain't hatin just tryin to let people know the truth cuz there seems to be alotta folks on here that are just breaking into or just learning things about VJing... I am one of em.

JB

da blur

Its just to let some people know so they can cover their own asses... thats all... I agree with you and my boy who does video production said you can edit alotta those tags/logos out... which is cool...
ha yeah if all else fails.. you could always make it fake widescreen to cut off the logo;)

Diamond Dog

NNY's Truth
Illegal....good point....I never thought of it that way.

Nonetheless, there are some real good vids without the logos at those links. In fact, I event got ahold of a video converter so I could use the MKV and VOB files.

Once again, huge props for this thread, Blur.

da blur

Illegal....good point....I never thought of it that way.

Nonetheless, there are some real good vids without the logos at those links. In fact, I event got ahold of a video converter so I could use the MKV and VOB files.

Once again, huge props for this thread, Blur.
pcdj plays most of those types i think and if not get vlc player and k-lite codec to play damn near every codec.

r3uZ

i'm a urban music videos collector and i have a BIG collection of videos (only VOB's)
i search only vobs and if anybody is interested to trade some please contact me @ r3uZ-84@gmx.de