• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

What do you use to make your beats?

XQUIZ

Flownan The Barbarian
I use the MPC 2000XL and Triton Workstation. I am bored to death of using the triton sounds for so long so I make my own on it.

XQUIZ

Flownan The Barbarian
I use the MPC 2000XL and Triton Workstation. I am bored to death of using the triton sounds for so long so I make my own on it.

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
equipment:

Denon S1000 turntables
Denon X100 DJ Mixer
MPC2000
AKAI MPD32
BCD2000 Bcontrol DJ mixer
MTX audio PA speakers
Mackie HR24's
Kaysound MK4902 MIDI Keyboard
Roland XV
Roland Boss DDR-660
Roland Fantom Xa
Cubase LE
Fender Stratocastor Guitar USB amped​

ATXontheTrack

****** of the New Sound..
Yamaha Motif XS6
Dell Inspiron 1501 with Cubase AI4
Reason 4
and about 5 gigs of drum kits!!! lol

MPC2500 coming soon...

Dj Fatigue

I downloaded pro tools LE only to find that you have to have digidesign hardware to use it. I want to use it for recording records to use for serato and also to record mixes. Is there any way around the whole digidesign hardware thing? PLEASE HELP!!!

David_bowes

I use reason 4.0, keyboards, and flstudio all within Pro-tools. Vstis include Philharmonik, Nexus, Sonik Synth, and Collosus.

djzuki

turntable smoker
M-Audio Axiom 61 , Reason 4.0 , Adobe Audition, Pro tools 8.0, M-Box, Tascam Us 2400 console, Mpc 1000 , Gateway Computer , and 6 tbs worth of externals. I now have added the openlabs tse miko to my arsenal, wow what a machine.:D:D:D

Last edited:

TheSuperDaves

Hottest In The Game
Right now I just have a Juno-G. I'm looking to get some software, maybe cubase and reason, pretty soon. Juno-G is actually very useful though.

juno g is dope bro, its got the same sounds as the fantom. for the price, it can't be beat. we mess with it heavy....

DJ Rayl

Welll, sadly, I have FL Studio Version 8, Producers Edition and that's it. I mean, I have some vst plugins, but no MIDI controller or MPC. HEy, I'm just a broke mixed kid, lol. Hopefully I can build on it soon, though.

devious Davis

reason 3.0 and 4.0, i like 3.0 better just because im use to it way more. reason has insane drums and great effects. highly recommended for hip/hop producing. FL is amazing for mixing, from personal use. i still have fl 5 producer edition, i aint in any hurry to get a newer version, it simply has the essential shit you need

NinjaKeet

I use Sonar and Native Instruments most of the time. And I love my old Triton. I can create new sounds on it. I plan on getting a new Fantom G though.

alexmtin114

I am using AtomixMP3 software.This allows you to mix like a pro DJ with your computer. Either you are a music lover who wants to burn your own mixed CDs, or a professional DJ who performs in a nightclub, AtomixMP3 will surprise you with its ability to make your life so much easier.

CheLopez85

I use Sonar Cakewalk 64-bit edition on Windows Xp-64 ( i know its a dying breed but it still works), along with countless vsti's.. my old Alesis QSR 88key weighted keyboard/controller, Reason rewired into Sonar sometimes and my brain:). Also working with a nice amount of RAM (8gb) and 64-bit platforms and Sonar allow me to utilize every last bit of it. It's rad