• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

Who are your top 5 producers right now?

Dylan Dude

Yeah the Runners are hot. "Where Da Cash At" and that Jim Jones song have hot beats.

My list in no order
The Runners
DJ Paul & Juicy J
Drumma Boy
Mannie Fresh
Mouse (makes the Trill ENT beats)

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
Mr. Mixx (2 live crew, uncle luke)
DJ Toomp
Organized noise (outkast, goodie mob, TLC, etc)
DJ Magic Mike
Hans Zimmer (movie scorer, pirates of the caribbean, tranformers, hunt for the red october)

AveMcree

FutureStarDJs/TrapCampEnt
R-Tistic said:
Oh yeah, I'd put the Runners over Drumma Boy and maybe even Just Blaze for the last year. They just use the same sounds and style toooo much.

you must be deaf because the runners use that sample flipping shit a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matter of fact, the runners didnt even make they last 20 or more hits.... DJ Nasty did check the credits

krates

I'm more into reggaeton...so,my first place will go to..

Luny tunes

other than that is..

Timbo
Neptunes
Swizz Beatz
Scott Storch

R-Tistic

L.A. needs me!
AveMcree said:
you must be deaf because the runners use that sample flipping shit a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matter of fact, the runners didnt even make they last 20 or more hits.... DJ Nasty did check the credits
??? I have heard a lot of their songs, and some of them do sound different...but a lot of them use the same exact instruments and have that same vibe to them. "I'm so hood" "Speedin" and "Cash flow" have the exact same synths for the main melody...they use different melodies, but the sound is the same.

And if somebody else produced them, I'm not surprised, but I wouldn't know.

Lil Grimace

aka The Grimace
Zaytoven, Big Fruit, Dr. Fangaz, Mouse, and the Runners... took 1 person from each state (GA, MS, AL, LA, FL)... holla

datboikilla

#1 Marvelous J
#2 Kane Beatz
#3 Zaytoven
#4 Shawty Redd
#5 Nu Jerzey Devil

ETguttamobbgoon

FLORIDABOY727 said:
THE PHARMECEUTICALS (DROOP-E (E-40'S SON) & OTHER DUDE)
DAZ DILLINGER (ALWAYS BANGIN)
MONTANA TRAX (8 WAYS ENT. 8BALL'S LABEL FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW)
Drumma Boy (ALWAYS DIG THE SHIT HE DOES WITH PASTOR TROY & OTHERS)
Marvelous J (AIN'T HEARD NOTHING FROM J I DIDN'T LIKE)

NO PARTICULAR ORDER
I AGREE AND FUCK BERG

BlackSpider

Not In Order But My Best Pro... Out There For M3!

Kanye West(one Bad Ass Mutha Fucker)
Swizz Beatz(one Sick Ass Mutha Fucker)
Timbo(one Crazy Mutha Fucker)
Akon(one Lonely Mutha Fucker, Lol)
Scott Storch(1 Crazy Canadian Dude, Lol)

6G

My top 5 producers r from Philippines

DJ ARBIE WON of 3rd Eye Infantry - producer for Mista Blaze, Pamilya Dimagiba, Urban Flow, n countless others in the Philippines, one of the producers for United Freestyles Vol. 1 n the one who produced United Freestyles Vol. 2

B-Roc of Turbulence - that beat for "Lapis at Papel" from Gloc-9's album "Diploma" was hella bangin!! if you listen carefully he sampled a few tunes from the X-Men cartoon

Slick-N-Sly Kane of Slick-N-Sly Records - every track hes making these days is some hot shit

DJ Flux - the track "Blow it to the wind" from Mista Blaze's album "First Spark" is a tight ass laid back weed song you could blaze up n vibe to

Quaizy Illeon n Lowkey the Boy Wonder of Madd World Ent. - their tracks r sick too

Last edited:

gangin

Timbaland
Danja
Ryan Tedder
Polow Da Don
Jermaine DuPri
.......so many too many to mention!!

Luny tunes
But Luny Tunes havent produced anything as a team in a couple of years, I dont think they are still together so u cant put them!

Last edited:

djSun

Universal Wizard
Uuuhhh...

In all honesty I cannot f*cking do it. I like too many Pros for so many different things. That the list feels incomplete. If it was out of 1-10 guys I could pick.