• You really should REGISTER real quick!!!!

why yall keep deleting my pic from photo gallery????

CHARLIE BOY

why does my album cover pic keep gettin deleted from the photo gallery. It really aint no bid deal but they keep deleting the the same pic and i see people wit all kind of crazy shit on there... anybody got an answer???

steve4j

Just looking at your tagline, I'm surprised that..

surprised that you still here! :eek:

Maybe it's a HINT? A subtle invitation or direction to change something you're doing without actually spelling it out??

Or maybe they hating on you 'cause you black and the 'man' just wanna keep a brother down!

(that's a good backup)

try a NEW picture w/o any slutty foolishness and see what happens?

CHARLIE BOY

dude what are u a nun!!!! there aint a damn thing wrong with my tag line first of all partner ur obviously just a lil up tight secondly are u the person who keeps deleting it?? lastly my picture had no slutty folishness it was my album cover no naked ladies, no vulgarity, its the same pic i use as my avatar just with more info.or what ever u think it maybe, and the comment u make about maybe they hating cuz im black, isnt called for partner i aint say nuttin like dat wether ur joking or not
steve4j said:
surprised that you still here! :eek:

Maybe it's a HINT? A subtle invitation or direction to change something you're doing without actually spelling it out??

Or maybe they hating on you 'cause you black and the 'man' just wanna keep a brother down!

(that's a good backup)

try a NEW picture w/o any slutty foolishness and see what happens?

TJ

Administrator
Staff member
No one deletes any pictures, but me. I'm not sure what picture you're talking about. Post it right here and I'll let you know when I see it.

steve4j

LOL @ Charlie Boy :)

CHARLIE BOY said:
dude what are u a nun!!!! there aint a damn thing wrong with my tag line first of all partner ur obviously just a lil up tight secondly are u the person who keeps deleting it?? lastly my picture had no slutty folishness it was my album cover no naked ladies, no vulgarity, its the same pic i use as my avatar just with more info.or what ever u think it maybe, and the comment u make about maybe they hating cuz im black, isnt called for partner i aint say nuttin like dat wether ur joking or not

Hmmm....tagline...I'mn not a prude or 'NUN' but an off color comment in a post is one thing - but "cum swallow" for EVERY SINGLE POST??

Your tag line is your Business card that reflects YOU on a PROFESSIONAL level.

:mad: UPTIGHT??

Man, I'm so uptight I eat woodchips and bullets and shit PENCILS - I would've crapped out the ERASER too, but I hadnt gotten around to chewing the tires off my HUMMER! :D

:)

But you know, I probably shouldnt have ragged u on your tagline!
What I shoud've done is.... (Boy's and Girl's looking on take notes)
1. Click on the Annoying Members USERNAME
2 select VIEW PUBLIC PROFILE
3. In the upper right hand corner, select ADD MEMBER TO IGNORE LIST
That person will no longer appear - no need to Flame them or harrass TJ or the admins/moderators!:)

(I am working on a real life click button if anybody interested)

Da Devious One

Your Mom's Favorite
hey tj, i had started a thread about 2 weeks ago called tightest beats, and it said that shit was moved and then it disappeared...i mean people were responding to it, and i dont know what happened....any ideas?

CHARLIE BOY

hey tj it's all good i was just tryin to see if it was something wrong with the pic... im sorry i even mentioned it cuz now i feel like its petty, so its cool

but as for steve4j, partner im all about promotion, gettin my face gator and no matter how off color my tag is, you gave me the honor of your comments twice. So i made a big enough impact in your life to get you to address me twice and you'll probably come back to see my rebutal....so that speaks for itself