Go Back   TJ's DJ's DJ Forums for Rap, Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Reggaeton, MP3 and Serato DJs > FLAhustlers.com

Notices

FLAhustlers.com Devoted to the music scene in Florida and the rest of the south. New videos, mp3s and news to keep u in the loop. FLAhustlers.com is a TJ's DJ's site...

TJ's DJ's Forum Sponsors
Hot Links

Old 09-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #1
TJ
CEO

TJ will become famous soon enoughTJ will become famous soon enough
Video: President Obama's Message for American Students

object width=448 height=374param name=movie value=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhV21dHhvw40F2FqrW/paramparam name=allowFullScreen value=true/paramembed src=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhV21dHhvw40F2FqrW type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=448 height=374 allowscriptaccess=never/embedparam name=allowscriptaccess value=never/param/object

More...
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJ For This Useful Post:
DjTito (09-09-2009), FLORIDABOY727 (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
DjTito
Tu Socio

DjTito will become famous soon enough
Man I dont know what the fuck is up with White America? Obama sydnicates a speech to students and bitches make a big deal comparing him to Hitler and Hitler's Youth... He is the fucking PRESIDENT so what's the damn problem? No one said shit when Reagan syndicated that Just Say No Bullshit when I was a kid. Didnt Big Bush do the same shit too? Someone, anyone fill me in...Is it because he's BLACK? Lil Bush done fucked up during his whole 8 yrs and while the MAJORITY consistently made an issue about it, nothing was ever done. All those that make a big deal about OBAMA now, didnt mind taking it up the ass with no vaseline when GDub was acting a damn fool in office blowing up shit left and right with his LATE reaction to sept 11.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
FLORIDABOY727
FLORIDA MODERATOR

Thanked 4,363 Times in 2,067 Posts
FLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond repute
I think people just made a big deal about nothin.. I think the people that was against it are the people that should be beatin they kids ass at home and teachin them right from wrong. But no we can't do that no more that's why kids are so fuckin bad and teachers don't give a shit. I mean if i was a teacher and kids wouldn't listen and i couldn't do nothing about it and kids don't learn a lesson from misbehaving i wouldn't care either. I don't think it is a white verse black america think plenty of people that are black round my way ain't talkin good about obama. Why i don't know. Bush fucked everything up.
I think people just bitchin to bitch and i thought his speach was good
Old 09-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
DjTito
Tu Socio

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLORIDABOY727 View Post
I think people just made a big deal about nothin.. I think the people that was against it are the people that should be beatin they kids ass at home and teachin them right from wrong. But no we can't do that no more that's why kids are so fuckin bad and teachers don't give a shit. I mean if i was a teacher and kids wouldn't listen and i couldn't do nothing about it and kids don't learn a lesson from misbehaving i wouldn't care either. I don't think it is a white verse black america think plenty of people that are black round my way ain't talkin good about obama. Why i don't know. Bush fucked everything up.
I think people just bitchin to bitch and i thought his speach was good
I dont know it seems like I see more bad news and nit picky shit about Obama than I did while Bush was in office making us enemies to anyone foreign and creating a divide between Americans. I know not everyone thinks alike but 9 months into office and people aint even giving him a chance even after being buttfucked for 8yrs straight.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
FLORIDABOY727
FLORIDA MODERATOR

FLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond reputeFLORIDABOY727 has a reputation beyond repute
Yea i don't know what people was expectin. You can't fix in 4 years what took 8 years to fuck up..
What i don;'t understand is people talked worse about clinton than bush..
To me clinton did his thing and people over seas liked us i could care less if he was getting head in the white house at least it was there and he was workin..
After 9/11 the lookin for osama thing bush just wanted to fuck with iraq they had nothing to do with it and if you think we will be out of there any time soon....i only got one word korea,,, how long we been there..

But about them not givin obama a chance well people ust gotta relize he is better than bush by far and better than what we could have had [mccain]. It's gona take time things are gonna change but it ain't gonna be fast
Old 09-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
DjTito
Tu Socio

Quote:
Yea i don't know what people was expectin. You can't fix in 4 years what took 8 years to fuck up..
What i don;'t understand is people talked worse about clinton than bush..
To me clinton did his thing and people over seas liked us i could care less if he was getting head in the white house at least it was there and he was workin..
After 9/11 the lookin for osama thing bush just wanted to fuck with iraq they had nothing to do with it and if you think we will be out of there any time soon....i only got one word korea,,, how long we been there..

But about them not givin obama a chance well people ust gotta relize he is better than bush by far and better than what we could have had [mccain]. It's gona take time things are gonna change but it ain't gonna be fast
Yep I was in the military while Clinton was in office and honestly it felt like a cakewalk because everything was copastetic, you could travel here and there, everything just seemed so calm, and you didnt have to worry about shit if you were in another country.. As far as Clinton getting a blow that was the least of my worries and yet the same people that are NITPICKING at Obama were doing the same while Clinton was in office making it seem as the shit hit the fan for Clinton's personal sex issues that dont have anything to do with the Citizens or Enemies foreign and Domestic . As soon as Bushy got elected into office we started doing military exercises excessively getting ready for? Yep...WAR

North Korea aint no joke, and on another note, it also seems like the new White House staff has made more peace progress with them. Something Bush didnt give a fuck about. The only places hed go for peace talks was Israel and UK which are not our enemies.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
FLORIDABOY727
FLORIDA MODERATOR

Yea i feel ya i was in the army while clinton was in office so i know what you talkin bout.

AND YEA IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE NIT PICKIN AT LEAST WE MAKIN PROGRESS WITH NORTH KOREA I DON'T THINK PEOPLE RELIZE HOW BAD A SITUATION THAT COULD OR COULD HAVE BEEN.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
DjTito
Tu Socio

Quote:
Yea i feel ya i was in the army while clinton was in office so i know what you talkin bout.

AND YEA IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE NIT PICKIN AT LEAST WE MAKIN PROGRESS WITH NORTH KOREA I DON'T THINK PEOPLE RELIZE HOW BAD A SITUATION THAT COULD OR COULD HAVE BEEN.
Hell yea!!! Kim J aint no joke Were you in when we transitioned to Bush too? Man it was like we started preparing for the end of the world I think we all knew something was brewing up.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
FLORIDABOY727
FLORIDA MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTito View Post
Hell yea!!! Kim J aint no joke Were you in when we transitioned to Bush too? Man it was like we started preparing for the end of the world I think we all knew something was brewing up.
kim ain't no joke i was stationed over there and
yea i was and i think everyone in uniform knew some shit was about to happen civilians don't understand right as we was tran it was like we was already preping to go to iraq before 9/11 even happened conicidence i think not
Old 09-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
DjTito
Tu Socio

Quote:
kim ain't no joke i was stationed over there and
yea i was and i think everyone in uniform knew some shit was about to happen civilians don't understand right as we was tran it was like we was already preping to go to iraq before 9/11 even happened conicidence i think not
YEP 100% TRUE!! SOme insider shit
Old 09-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
FLORIDABOY727
FLORIDA MODERATOR

But if you would have said that shit out loud while in uniform they would have fucked you over real good
Old 09-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #12
DjTito
Tu Socio

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaboy727 View Post
but if you would have said that shit out loud while in uniform they would have fucked you over real good
oh you knowwwwwwww it!:d