Go Back   TJ's DJ's DJ Forums for Rap, Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Reggaeton, MP3 and Serato DJs > Videos > DJ Battles, DJ Competitions and DJ Freestyling

Notices

Video-statistics
Categories alltogether: 7
Videos alltogether: 264
Top-sender:
  1. TJ (97)
  2. Dapublicist (17)
  3. Red Lion (14)
Categories
Search videos
Best rated videos (same category)
Crunk MIx
Crunk MIx
Funkmaster Flex vs. DJ Impulse Round 1
Dj Soops neo soul mix on vestax vci 300 (part1)
Related videos
Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 3) on vestax vci 300
Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 3) on vestax vci 300
Crunk MIx
Crunk MIx
Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 2) on vestax vci 300
Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 2) on vestax vci 300
Random videos
Please Watch!
Please Watch!
ML performing Live Yazoo City MS at Silk Concert
ML performing Live Yazoo City MS at Silk Concert
SHO. "Stick N Move "
SHO. "Stick N Move "
Can you scratch with a CDJ turntable?
Can you scratch with a CDJ turntable?
Dj tutorial, How to beat mix , without touching the platter
Dj tutorial, How to beat mix , without touching the platter
METRO P LIVE PERFORMANCE "I Might GO" Feat. Young Buck and E-40
METRO P LIVE PERFORMANCE "I Might GO" Feat. Young Buck and E-40

The Vestax VCI-300 ITCH DJ Competition

Video-details
Title The Vestax VCI-300 ITCH DJ Competition
Category DJ Battles, DJ Competitions and DJ Freestyling
Rating
Date 01-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Description Whattup DJ's...I'm pretty new to getting on forums and posting **** up. (Wasn't really my thing but there's a good group of you that show support for one another and that was what finally made me want to try it out)

I see a couple of you talking about the VCI-300 ITCH and deliberating whether or not to get one, or if you can rock a club with it, etc...Well, from my standpoint it's a pretty cool unit if you travel a lot with your turntables and need a quick practice or layout your music.

Rockin a club? Uhhh, I'm not so sure if I'd be down with that at a mega club say like in Hollywood or Vegas. I have taken it to my friends house parties and thats always fun cuz its easy and portable...I'll leave my 2 cents at that.

I bought mine specifically for a venue (small bar in Manhattan Beach, CA) that had a super tiny ass DJ booth and I couldn't fit my tables or 57 mixer in and the CDJ's that they had there sucked (cuz they were half broken) and it worked great. People would come up to give me props then look surprised when they dont see tables. But some people know Serato and they are feeling the little contraption I'm on. Long story short, I paid off my Vestax in a couple gigs and its plain fun to use.

I too, entered the Vestax/PSSL DJ contest just to see where it would take me...if you guys have a minute to view below and give feedback that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and peace.

- the Phatal DJ
---------------------
http://www.myspace.com/phataldj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPip_Voajck
by ThePhatalDJ
Hoster YouTube int.
Code to embed
Views 3,958
Comments 4

Comments
Misterdje - (03-26-2009, 08:35 PM) DAMN!!!!!!!!!! That Set was the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Man You Got Real Skills!!
DJ Scorpio - (02-05-2009, 02:00 AM) Tight mix...the ending with the scratches was on point!!!
thedjred - (02-01-2009, 06:15 PM) really dope mix didnt know what to think of that controller at first but you sold me I've gotta get one to mess around with. Vestax needs to put you on the demo team for real great job
DJ RED - (01-29-2009, 07:46 PM) Smooth mixin' bro. I liked it. good job.

Video-Center of vBPoint (©)